How can we get more people on board next season?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

How can we get more people on board next season?

Postby blazin1 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:41 pm

I like all of you and all, but we should think of ways to grow this forum. It does not cost me much personally to keep the site up. It's like a cup of coffee from Starbucks per month. The money does not matter. We need more non pc people obviously :lol: List your ideas below.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: How can we get more people on board next season?

Postby blazin1 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:46 pm

Most of us were hated on other boards. Kicked off and banned. We need to find those people.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:28 am

Has anyone ever tried extending invites in other boards?

Hell even a select few frim the KC board. I remember getting into some good debates with KC Dave.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:00 pm

I'm not on any other Raider forums.... just this one. I've lost touch with the outcasts froM Teh ROC. I'm sure they are around somewhere. Maybe ask for former members of teh ROC on other sites? Any of them would fit right in here...lol.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:38 pm

This is the best of the best. Small in numbers but way more violent! Soft liberals & fags don’t last here! Del has gone into his safe place & isn’t coming back out! He’s deeply hurt that we will cut Crabtree. Also I’ve toned it down so I wont attack liberals like I used to. Unless they deserve it. It’s hard to find true men. That’s why numbers are small

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:42 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:This is the best of the best. Small in numbers but way more violent! Soft liberals & fags don’t last here! Del has gone into his safe place & isn’t coming back out! He’s deeply hurt that we will cut Crabtree. Also I’ve toned it down so I wont attack liberals like I used to. Unless they deserve it. It’s hard to find true men. That’s why numbers are small

Fuck the liberal pussy hat wearing freaks. No one wants to talk to them anyway.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:49 pm

That is true. They would be sheredded in 2 seconds on here. But sometimes they are fun to have on because of their total ignorance. Nothing worse than liberals. But in all fairness I have to say FUCK JEFF SESSIONS! Die you old fucker! All the crazy shit going on in this country & this asshole is going after weed?! That’s what he spends him time on? Fuck him in the ear. Fuck him in the other ear. Fuck him in both ears that son of a bitch

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby bigboy3333 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:02 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:That is true. They would be sheredded in 2 seconds on here. But sometimes they are fun to have on because of their total ignorance. Nothing worse than liberals. But in all fairness I have to say FUCK JEFF SESSIONS! Die you old fucker! All the crazy shit going on in this country & this asshole is going after weed?! That’s what he spends him time on? Fuck him in the ear. Fuck him in the other ear. Fuck him in both ears that son of a bitch

LOL! Sessions, not getting close to your stash is he???? :lol:

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:That is true. They would be sheredded in 2 seconds on here. But sometimes they are fun to have on because of their total ignorance. Nothing worse than liberals. But in all fairness I have to say FUCK JEFF SESSIONS! Die you old fucker! All the crazy shit going on in this country & this asshole is going after weed?! That’s what he spends him time on? Fuck him in the ear. Fuck him in the other ear. Fuck him in both ears that son of a bitch

Jeff Sessions is a complete JACKASS. He should be worried about locking up Crooked Hillary and Obozo the Clown.

I live in Boulder, CO. I smoke WEED, OILS and KEEF all day everyday! My current shatter is 86.5% THC! BOOM TO YOUR FACE TYPE SHIT! My current bud is Golden Goat at 28.74% THC. Fuck Cali and Holland both! Colorado is where it's at for top weed strains. I have seen buds rated at over 35% THC in Colorado. My brother-in-law has a rare strain of White Russian (White Widow/AK47 cross) in his regular grow that is 32.5% THC. No way am I going back to street dealers for $100 quarters either. Fuck that! I can get a top shelf eighth, 1g top shelf keef and 1g top shelf shatter or wax for $60 even 10 minutes from my house. I love legal weed!

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:28 pm

I agree. I got my medical card here in illinois & ain’t nobody taking it away. In Illinois it’s a scam you have to get fingerprinted to get a fuckin card. More bullshit for the corrupt Illinois scumbags. I use Green Crack for sativa & Bubba Fett for indica. The G6 shatter also. No way am I tracking down my old dealer again. Sessions can’t do shit, all he’s doing is wasting resources. Weed is out of the bag now he’ll never stop it. Maybe go after big pharmaceuticals you asshole! Go after booze, no he goes after something that helps people. Scumbag

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum