Carr Smiling

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Carr Smiling

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:09 pm

This fuckin clown walking off the field smiling after that pick late to set up the Eagles for the game winning FG basically was something I thought I'd never see from an NFL QB late in a game regardless that we were eliminated from playoff contention. This asswipe fails to realize that his defense played their asses off all night to keep the game tight and Raider fans sitting there for three hours plus watching on TV on Christmas night deserved better than to see our so called franchise QB and leader reacting like that late in a winnable game when the game was in his hands. Shows me this kid is a fuckin fraud, he got his pay day and he's played like shit all year. I want him gone!!! Bring in Kirk Cousins and ship Carr somewhere and get some picks in return. He's a fuckin pussy when pressures in his face or in his QB pocket. He's a fuckin disgrace to any high priced QB in this league who has accomplished anything to earn that contract.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Carr Smiling

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:00 pm

THE only defense I can think of would be if it was just a smile in disbelief or when you can’t believe something got so fucked up. I think the inner turmoil on the team is not really coming from just Lynch but from Carr relationship with Downing. They know Downing is a fool & only got the job cause he’s Carr’s church friend. Now Carr looks like an asshole because he put the whole team on the back of a loser shit head fuck. Now it all goes to shit & they are looking at Carr like you vouched for this asshole? Carr then becomes paranoid & so confused he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Cut ties with this scumbag Downing, get some fuckin discipline in there & tell Carr to work on the game not being friends with the coaches. I’ll give him one more year.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Bay area media never asks Carr about Downing learning on the job or playcalling when we're lucky to score 17 pts on offense in many of these losses. This franchise is a fuckin joke, but I already knew that.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:45 pm

We scored 416 points in 16 games last year and 291 points in 15 games so far this year. That is a fuckin embarrassment!!! Thanks Todd Downing, good job!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum