FUCK DEL RIO!! Fuck him in both ears the son of a bitch

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

FUCK DEL RIO!! Fuck him in both ears the son of a bitch

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Bruce Irvin has been running his mouth that the firing of Norton was bullshit. He’s a dumb ape that should have played a lot better but then I hear former players like Malcom Smith & a few others saying it isn’t Norton that’s the problem it’s Del Rio’s defense and Del Rio is calling the shots. No doubt Norton is a piece of shit & not qualified to be a DC but like someone said he didn’t draft or sign these shitty players and he’s calling what Del Rio is telling him to call. Del Rio is a disloyal piece of shit! He fires Musgrave in Jacksonville & puts the blame on him for that mess then he hires him in Oakland & Musgrave gives him a top 6 offense. And Del Rio repays him by firing him. Then hires a fucking rookie OC! A guy that is a fucking moron and turned one of the top offenses into one of the worst. Then you got the shit with Lynch & Del Rio let’s him get away with that disrespectful shit with the anthem & let’s him dance on the field. The guy has gone into 3 years in a row without a middle linebacker & he wonders why his defense sucks. I always said he was putting too much on Carr all the time, he always expected Carr to bail him out. Now his ugly cunt wife is talking shit with Trump? This guy has done more than enough to be fired 100 times over. Firing Norton was good but basically meaningless

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: FUCK DEL RIO!! Fuck him in both ears the son of a bitch

Postby silver & black » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:45 am

I agree with you. The more I read and hear, the more I think the problem is Del Rio. Norton should have never been DC, but Del Rio being a defensive guy, and the presence of Pagano in the mix, you'd think this defense would be a well oiled machine.... even with marginal talent. At least you would think it could perform to "average" NFL standards. NOT!

Then, we have Downing.... another guy that is obviously not ready to be an OC. let's be honest, none of us liked Musgrave as OC. He was vanilla and somewhat predictable, but... the offense clicked and worked on all cylinders when he was running it. That begs the question; Why was he gotten rid of when we had a top 5 offense? Del Rio is the only reason I can think of.

Granted, none of us really know the reasons and whys of what happens within the team; we can only speculate and form opinions from what we see. What I see is a team that has no leadership or balls at the highest levels of the organization. That would be Mark and Reggie. Neither one of them knows what the fuck they are doing. I'm back to "my opinion" that the team needs to be sold. That might not fix things, but at least it would be a move in the direction of changing the dysfunctional mindset that seems to pervade this whole organization year after year. It won't happen, but I just wanted to get it off my chest.

Like all of us, I still hold out the smallest of hope that starting next game we can figure out how to get this thing rolling and maybe have a shot at a Wild Card berth. Go Raiders!.... you sorry mother fuckers!!!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:57 am

THats right. And fuck Irvin & Mack too! They both leave practice because Norton is fired? Can you leave your job if they fire your boss and you don’t like it? No. These nigggers are fucking pathetic babies. Black coach gets fired because he absolutely sucked ass, worst defense ever & these nigggers are pissed & protesting about it? Marshawn basically fucked this team. Lynch’s hometown hero bullshit has us sitting in the gutter. The team was done as soon as that cancer showed up & it dictate long to spread. For the first time in my life I will be rooting for Musgrave & Broncos. That’s how sickened I am with Del Rio. I want us to lose & lose big. So bad that nothing could justify not firing that POS Del Rio

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:23 am

What’s really gonna change with Norton out? John Pagano I heard was in charge mostly of our secondary. Our secondary was a joke. Just more smoke up the fans asses

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am

Bottom line is Jack Del Rio doesn’t know shit about defense. Nothing. His defenses have been fucking horrible everywhere he’s been. They said Tom Brady loves playing JDR defenses cause they are so easy to figure out. We were trying to run Seattle’s defense but Reggie & Del Rio did not get the right players to do it.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum