Reggie speaks. Reader beware.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Reggie speaks. Reader beware.

Postby silver & black » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:50 pm

DR.... WTF is wrong with this team? I trust your analysis on this team and football. Other than Reggie being a dumb ass n*gger and Mark being a fucking retard, WTF is wrong!?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:25 pm

silver & black wrote:DR.... WTF is wrong with this team? I trust your analysis on this team and football. Other than Reggie being a dumb ass n*gger and Mark being a fucking retard, WTF is wrong!?

I can give you my two cents if you want. Todd Downing given play calling duties backfired and is the biggest issue with us at 4-5 right now and retaining Norton jr as well. Our identity last year was a passing team and throwing Lynch into the mix this year with him thinking he's getting 20 rushes a game was nonsense and was too much for a novice Downing to deal with and incorporate into the playbook. The games we won this year we showed up competing for four quarters like in the games last year. We should have beaten the Chargers this year aside from the missed extra point, lost to Balt without Carr and lost to Denver by six points with EJ Manuel later in the game. If we'd of won even two of those three games we'd sit at 6-3 right now and it wouldn't seem so dismal. The Redskin and Bills games we didn't show up at all and got thumped. Its as simple as if our offense doesn't play well and score points we lose. If our offense does score points we win in spite of our defense. The KC and Dolphin games were carbon copy of our wins last year. Offense kept coming getting quality drives scoring points and our defense did just enough to win by having just enough stops in the 4th qtr to let our offense do their thing. I think the urgency and compete on this years team has been lacking compared to last years team. We played to win last year and played with purpose. Two different animals. Jack, Reggie, Carr got their money and Mark Davis got his Vegas cash cow. I think the franchise kind of rested on their laurels and have been stagnant most of this season and it shows in our record and play on the field in many of these games especially losses.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:44 am

Yea, Freddie, I agree. Resting on our laurels is what I see too. This team just seems to lack fire and drive. It's like it doesn't matter until they get to Vegas, now.

Both Downing and Norton can stay..... in some other capacity. They both need to be out of their positions as Coordinators next year. Reggie needs to go too, but that aint happening, so......

Hopefully this team kicks off their maiden voyage in Vegas with a Superbowl win.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:55 am

silver & black wrote:DR.... WTF is wrong with this team? I trust your analysis on this team and football. Other than Reggie being a dumb ass n*gger and Mark being a fucking retard, WTF is wrong!?

Different things on different sides of the ball bro.

On offense I have to point a finger at Downing. Clearly this douchebag hasn’t been able to get near the production out of our guys Musgrave did. We went out and got Lynch and Cook, this offense should have been at least incrementally better. And for some reason our receivers decided they want to set a league record for # of drops in one season. But again I point a finger at Downing. It’s his fuckng job to make sure these guys get all the practice they need to cut that shit out.

To me the biggest difference is our OL. Last year we were 6th in the league in rushing. This year we’re 26th. That’s your main culprit right there. Easy to focus on stopping Carr when we can’t run the fucking ball man. It becomes very hard to move the chains.

So i’d Take a really hard look at our OL and figure out who needs to be replaced so we can get back into the top half of the league in rushing. I’m sure Tice knows exactly what needs to be done. We have a shitload of money tied up in a few guys up front, but the fact is that some of them aren’t getting the job done. Time to make tough decisions there.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:13 pm

On defense we just have shitty players and shitty coaches man.

Bruce Irvin has been a major disappointment for me. Bowman has def helped but it was too little too late. So our LBs are a total disgrace. I don’t even know who starts opposite Irvin.

The interior DL might as well not even be there. Those guys are getting manhandled. I think at this point Mack isn’t giving it 100% on every play. I think he’s dejected and probably pissed off. With Irvin not doing shit for us, the pass rush falls completely to Edwards and Mack.

I don’t think I need to analyze our DBs for you. That situation is pretty obvious. I’ll just say this one thing. Opposing QBs have an average 110 rating. against us. That’s WORST in the league. OK, one more thing. We’ve given up 214 points in the passing game. That’s 29th in the league.

We have no depth. We have no pass rush. We can’t cover anyone. Our D can’t get off the field. Opponents convert on third down 46% of the time - that’s 7 points worse than last year, and that’s 30th in the league.

The defense is a fucking toxic dumpster fire all around, and I put it primarily on Reggie. He just doesn’t know what the fuck he’s doing. We need to fire every coach and reassess every single position. From a player standpoint we’re not quite in “start from scratch” mode but we’re close.

I could dig deeper into this but it’s almost a “why bother?” Situation.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:11 pm

One other thing I want to mention. I think the kneeling bullshit really damaged this team. I think some of the guys literally hate some of the other guys out there, and it’s taking a serious toll.

Yeah, in my opinion the kneeling was an act of hateful defiance. And I absolutely believe the let Carr get injured. We have a bunch of pieces of shit on our team, and we have to weed that out.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Same problems we always had. SHITTY COORDINATORS! From Greg Knapp to shithead Downing. From Bresnahan to this brainless baboon Norton. Same shitty drafts we’ve always had too. I was hoping Vanderdoes would be the one decent player drafted this year but unfortunately he’s like Jihad Ward. 2 picks that have done nothing for our shit line. Reggie drafting Conley was a total bust Guy is out for year. All that protesting shit, fucked team chemistry, stupid coaches & Reggies complete fucking over of the defense is why we are where we are.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby piratepride » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:08 pm

If we come back 100% healthy we may stand a chance if our offense plays it's best football to date.
I'm talking Obi, Conley, Amerson, Karl Joseph, everyone.
Even then it'll be a shoot out, but at least we won't hand them the game in the 1st half like Denver did tonight.
My Lord, Pats are on another level entirely!
I'm hoping for a shoot out and some Carr magic cuz it's not looking pretty from here. I hope I'm wrong!
If Lynch can get going, we may have an even better shot by keeping the boogeyman on the sidelines lol.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:15 am

It could be worse for us. We could all be Giants fans.

And if all our division rivals keep losing every week, maybe we can win the AFCW with an 8-8 record.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 pm

I don't see us winning next week unless the following happens.
1.Brady and company eat some bad tacos and get the flu.

2. The Patriots forgot to hire an interpreter and can't seem to find the stadium.

3.Lynch steam rolls over whoever the hell filled in for Donta Hightower for the entire game.

4. Our defense realizes there isn't anyway in hell they can stop NE unless they rough up Brady....clean or not lol.

5.Carr plays the best game of his life and the WR's catch everything in sight.

6. Special teams, onsides , everything including the kitchen sink.

It'll be an uphill battle fellas, I hope Brady doesn't make Carr look bad.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum