Mark Davis

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Mark Davis

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:24 pm

This guy is a wacky looking insane character. Seriously how do you look in a mirror as billionaire and see the most ridiculous haircut I've ever seen on a grown man in my life. I give him credit for that. It would be scary if he got a sexual harassment suit against from some young asian boy. And than you got Reggie. This franchise would make a pretty gnarley reality show thats fer sure.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Mark Davis

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:49 am

He looks like that cause he can afford to. If he wasn’t rich he’d be handing out tokens at Chuck E Cheese

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:02 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:He looks like that cause he can afford to. If he wasn’t rich he’d be handing out tokens at Chuck E Cheese

Mark and Reggie are two of the ugliest motherfuckers in all of sports. Than we got Jack and Carr who are good looking gents.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Yeah Mark is Harry & Lloyd’s love child & Reggie looks like an orange gorilla from 4000 years ago. Reggie so ugly he got rejected for the part of King Kong 3 times. Reggie’s orange fro looks like radioactive grass.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Yeah Mark is Harry & Lloyd’s love child & Reggie looks like an orange gorilla from 4000 years ago. Reggie so ugly he got rejected for the part of King Kong 3 times. Reggie’s orange fro looks like radioactive grass.

LOL!!!!! When you look at the fanbase and owner/GM on every team in the four major sports we stick out in a unique and comical way and I like it like that. Hollywood needs to do a movie about our franchise from Al's skeletor days till when we win a Super bowl soon. The cast of characters that have come through here is priceless!! Tarantino needs to work on a script. Rob Zombie alm9st made a movie a few years ago about the 1970's Philadelphia Flyers 'Broad street Bullies' hockey team. So it can get off the ground.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Ha! Auditioning to play the role of Al Davis is Gollum from Lord of the Rings, Skeletor and the Crypt Keeper.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Jim nabors or jeff foxwothy as dennis allen and danny devito as tony sporano... ice cube as hue jackson...curly stooge look alike as tom cable...hollywoods biggest white tall asshole as lane kiffin...somebody with bad acne as norv turner... .old crackhead off the street as mark davisand some primate from the sahara as Reggie....Oakland Raiders are the most unique franchise in all of sports going back to the 70's....don't get me started on the cholo white trash negro thug Raider fans I've met all over the country for over thirty years now. Those fans were a riot.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum