Bowman's first game

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Bowman's first game

Postby piratepride » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:49 pm

What did you all think? My initial thoughts were he played just OK. Then I went back and re watched a few more plays and realized he was way better than any of our linebackers the past 14 years! To come in and learn our D calls, KC's personnel groupings is just ridiculous.

Gone are the days of our LB's getting steam rolled for easy yardage.
For any of you that have Twitter, go and follow Brian Baldinger, he has a few cut ups if him sniffing out plays and doing his job the way it's supposed to be done.

He may not be great at covering the best TE's in the NFL, but come to think of it who is?
Kuechly maybe but who else?

I'm glad we snatched him up and at 29 years old maybe he sticks around considering he wants his family to remain in the Bay. What did you all think of his play?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Bowman's first game

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Good considering they gave him the green dot after only a week. He knows what he’s doing unlike those other bums Reggie has playing LB. Good player massive upgrade to the dogshit we have

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Pretty good comparatively speaking....the win and how we won it was mighty impressive and hopefully building blocks for this team right now. we need to go on a run now. Forget the 4 game losing streak and the 2-4 record. Sweep November somehow and win 4 or 5 in a row now like any good team would do with a high ceiling. Hope KC, Denver and the Chargers struggle a bit so we're in the drivers seat in the division a month from now.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:58 pm

I hope we can do that it would be perfect. D.C. looked like his old self again. Proud of DC he gets it done while that moolie Lynch is in the stands watching. He really helped us getting kicked out. Good to see Cooper have a big game & Crabtree is always on point.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Woman was solid in every aspect of his game. There was one coverage play where he got lost but overall he was smart and tenacious. Led our team with 11 tackles like a MLB is supposed to do and I know at least one was a TFL. Chiefs had a pretty hard time running the ball. Unfortunately they had no problem at all throwing it all over the fucking field on our DBs.

Where the fuck is Our #1 pick Karl Joseph? Dude doesn’t seem to make many plays. And what the fuck is up w Amerson?

Anyway, as far as MOB, i’m just thrilled I didn’t have to watch Corey James runnng around with his thumb up his ass. That fucker is not NFL @material. Well, maybe STs. That’s it.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum