Raiders vs Ravens

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders vs Ravens

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:55 pm

Our season will be officially over when the Chargers and Chiefs come in here the next week and a half a beat us and we'll be sitting at 2-5. Nice job Jack and Reggie. Real nice job!!! Fuckin Kike gets his Vegas cash cow and he don't give a fuck now. Players don't either.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:01 pm

I find it interesting that everything fell apart the very day all our fucking black players decided to show “unity.”

Instead of showing it on the field they sat on their asses. And to me it looks like they still haven’t gotten up.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:06 pm

DeadRinger wrote:I find it interesting that everything fell apart the very day all our fucking black players decided to show “unity.”

Instead of showing it on the field they sat on their asses. And to me it looks like they still haven’t gotten up.

Karmas a bitch!!! and that fuckin piece of shit niggger Lynch dancing late in that Jet game when we were going to be 2-0 for Christ sake was pathetic. Since that game we've looked like a team with a care in the world. Beating the Jets handily in the 2nd half was these porch monkeys Super bowl. I'm just curious how bad it gets this season because its a major character issue at this point including Jack Del Rio.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:06 pm

2-3 and no end in sight. Chargers, Chiefs and Bills coming up. 2-6 highly likely without Carr.

THIS is Reggie’s team.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Going from 12-4 to 7-9 or so should get several people FIRED! And I can tell you who’s on MY list. An easy list to make for anyone who watches the games even semi-objectively.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:11 pm

I want to know why the fuck Derek Carr hasn’t been coached to get the fuck down when he runs. Why in the hell he was straining to get another yard when he got tackled is fucking beyond me. He should have been on his ass and potentially drawing a targeting call. Todd Downing apparently doesn’t teach his QBs how to keep from getting hurt.

Dog. Shit.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:03 pm

As you all know, this game sucked. I was in the Black hole and it seemed like the Ravens scored twice before everybody could sit down with a beer in hand. Just horrible all the way around, somebody was right by saying it'll be entirely up to Carr to get this team winning again.
Ever since the knee in Washignton this team has been shot plain and simple.
They looked uninspired really, and I'm not sure we'll ever get back. I heard talk radio most of the drive back and hearing callers calling in disgusted soothed me in some wierd way. I wasn't alone in my disgust! Everyone had there reasons .....Defense....offense...Downing...injuries... but mostly it was Reggie...how the freak does he not being in linens let help.
Is he that much of a tight ass? The radio host said he couldn't believe he's still talking about Perry fuckin' Riley .
Shit!!!
Mack was double teamed all day and held every other..Edwards showed strength but isn't as fast as we need. Irvin was dinged up in the 1st series or two, it went downhill fast.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:43 pm

Sorry you paid for that, brother. It was a shot sandwich all around. You had to know going in with EJ Manuel you probably weren’t going to get a high-quality game but shit, that was hideous.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:10 am

I was disappointed as was the entire stadium. I knew the offense was going to be in trouble the moment Carr went down , but it just sucked that it happened to be the week I was at the game.
Watching it live confirmed my theories though, either the O line is beat up, Penn holdout messed things up, or the entire unit is on some dumb protest shit and playing 75%.

Only way to describe it is the o line looked uninspired most of the game. Last year they were pancakin' fools, this year getting absolutely no push.

Say what you want about Lynch, dude has plenty of burst and power to be effective. The o line isn't getting enough separation. I also read that Downing was employing more zone fucking blocking this year!

Sad thing is I know this D can be good, had all of our secondary been healthy and we had two better than average linebackers we could stop teams.

Apparently Reggie trusted in his rookies a little too much.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:42 am

piratepride wrote:Apparently Reggie trusted in his rookies a little too much.

Yeah, Reggie thinks that’s the “Packers way” of building a winner. But it’s clear now that Reggie has no fuckin clue what the Packers way really is. Because THEIR way wins games. Reggie’s way eats shit and doesn't Even care.

Reggie only knows one fucking way to do things. He doesn’t understand that players you pick in the high 20’s of the draft aren’t the same caliber as the ones you used to pick in the top 5. When you start winning you have to be open to other ways of getting the players you need, and you can’t rely on your rooks to save your ass anymore. We drafted Gareon Conley this season, not Khalil Mack. Get it?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum