Who's here through watching the Raiders ?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Who's here through watching the Raiders ?

Postby silver & black » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:26 pm

790thSFS wrote:you guys are a bunch of snowflakes pussies, done with football over protesting social injustice? 1 thing I learned, if want to easily piss off white people, knee for the flag. thats all it takes

790.... this has nothing to do with protesting social injustice. I'm actually fine with doing so.... in the correct setting. This country affords the freedom/right to do so. What I disagree with is the vehicle they are using to push their "agenda".... and I'm certain 90% of them don't even know what the hell they are protesting, because they are just dumb ass athletes that got lucky in life because they have the God given talent to play a game for a shit load of money. Basically, they are just sheep following the heard. Yes.... that is just my opinion.

I respect your opinion, but you seem to get dragged into the same bullshit mire as the other side when expressing your views.

My view is this............ yes.... black people get shot by cops. But.... so do white people. You never here about all the black people being shot/killed by other black people.... just blacks being shot by cops. Why?

Watch what happens when this starts to affect the NFL's bottom line. The NFL will double back on their current stance and require all of their "employees" to stand for the anthem, or, get fined/fired. The NFL doesn't give two shits about this topic/agenda/black people. They only care about money... just like every fucking piece of shit politician, no matter if they are Dem. Repub. or otherwise.

I have no beef with you. I'm just saying. I respect your opinion and I thank you for your service to your country............... just think a little.... that's all I'm saying.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:45 pm

Check it out.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:44 pm

790thSFS wrote:you guys are a bunch of snowflakes pussies, done with football over protesting social injustice? 1 thing I learned, if want to easily piss off white people, knee for the flag. thats all it takes

Because unlike that Mexican rag flag you wipe your ass with we the white people honor those who have died, been injured and fought for us. They fought at Normandy so we could watch this stupid children's game played by millionaire criminals. If not for them these jigaboos would be getting beheaded in the Middle East or Southeast Asia. But then again that's just like a Niggger to sit on the job. That's nothing new. That was a good post Silver, you explained it to him as clearly and respectfully as possible. Problem is I don't think the Spic can even read

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:06 pm

silver & black wrote:

790.... this has nothing to do with protesting social injustice. I'm actually fine with doing so.... in the correct setting. This country affords the freedom/right to do so. What I disagree with is the vehicle they are using to push their "agenda".... and I'm certain 90% of them don't even know what the hell they are protesting, because they are just dumb ass athletes that got lucky in life because they have the God given talent to play a game for a shit load of money. Basically, they are just sheep following the heard. Yes.... that is just my opinion.

I respect your opinion, but you seem to get dragged into the same bullshit mire as the other side when expressing your views.

My view is this............ yes.... black people get shot by cops. But.... so do white people. You never here about all the black people being shot/killed by other black people.... just blacks being shot by cops. Why?

Watch what happens when this starts to affect the NFL's bottom line. The NFL will double back on their current stance and require all of their "employees" to stand for the anthem, or, get fined/fired. The NFL doesn't give two shits about this topic/agenda/black people. They only care about money... just like every fucking piece of shit politician, no matter if they are Dem. Repub. or otherwise.

I have no beef with you. I'm just saying. I respect your opinion and I thank you for your service to your country............... just think a little.... that's all I'm saying.

Your racism is shining right threw you. You realize only 200 players out of 1600 took a knee right, so you and your buddies are going to boycott the entire NFL and their sponsors right? If you were really paying attention and not listening to Fox News 24/7, you would have seen there were way more Black players standing than were kneeing for the NA. But you fucks went and and threw all the blacks in the same bowl. You guys have issues with yourself more than and issue with these players taking a knee, thats all I have to say. I doubt any of you would be happy if your boss came up to you and said you have to stand for the NA every morning you come in. I did for 4 years twice a day!

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:41 pm

For 10 million? I'd stand 100 times a day. Bottom line is if they want to protest do it on your own time! Not on your job! Colin Kapernick is a piece of shit for starting all this.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby blazin1 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Damn, 790, you have out done yourself showing everyone your complete brainwashing.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Fuck Krapernick for starting all this. He's a prime example! This half a niggger was raised by rich white people & he's standing for black rights? Stupid half a niggger has been rich his whole life! Fuck Kapernick, Fuck Spike Lee, and every faggot that works for ESPN. Enjoy the dyke announcer who try's to imitate Marv Albert. That's not too annoying!! Anytime liberals get involved with anything it gets ruined & destroyed.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:13 pm

But you fucks went and and threw all the blacks in the same bowl.

You mean like the blacks throw all cops in the same bowl???

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:17 pm

blazin1 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:
bigboy3333 wrote:A friend of my told me, BUDWEISER JUST PULLED OUT OF THE NFL!!! THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN!

OH SHIT!!!

That's fucking HUGE.

I bet The Donald had something to do with this. Rock on, Trump!!

EDIT: Shit, Snopes says this is false, and Budweiser released a statement saying it has no plans to pull out.

It was exciting for about 2 minutes though. :D

Snopes is run by leftist faggots. Don't trust that site. Anheuser-Busch said they will reach out to the NFL over their anthem protests. They can still pull their ads. And they better if they want to exists in the United States. Their beer is fucking terrible anyway. Fuck them if they don't pull their ads.

Real American companies are dropping the NFL like the stinky dog shit they are.

Yeah. I haven’t had an alcoholic beverage since 1993 but it seems to me like there are more beer options now than I ever saw in my day. Budweiser can’t afford to drive off any of its regulars.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:33 pm

A lecture on human decency from 790. What will they think of next?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum