Racism

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Racism

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:54 am

Guys, this situation has been the last straw for me in some ways. I’m asking myself some serious questions and I can only come up with one legitimate answer.

I am now a racist.

I’m starting to hate these motherfuckers. Despise would be a better word. They make me fucking sick with their twisted-ass thinking and their “you owe me” attitudes. Idon’t Owe jack shit to anyone except the credit card companies. I have no debt to any fucking human on the planet, especially not these douchebag “gimme gimme” retards.

I’m over it.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Racism

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 am

70% of the NFL is black, don't like them, then fuck off and follow Soccer or some shit

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:42 am

790thSFS wrote:70% of the NFL is black, don't like them, then fuck off and follow Soccer or some shit

And that's what I'm going to do, you sad sack of shit.

I'll be watching very little pro football this year. I'm going to focus on College and watching the UGA Bulldogs contend for the SEC crown.

I'll watch the pros only if my team is being broadcast.

And even last night, I turned off the Raiders game at halftime. It had a little bit to do with their sucky-ass play, and a lot more to do with their bullshit actions before the game.

So yes, you loser douchebag, some of us actually follow through on our beliefs instead of just whining about them.

And it ain't just me, buddy. This will hurt the NFL. The only question now is: how much?

You'll never learn 790. No matter how many times you get beaten down, you still take every possible opportunity to lock horns with your intellectual superiors. But then again, stupid is as stupid does. So it never surprises me.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:28 am

Your right Dead. Let these stupid spics & nigggers like 790 watch this stupid shit. Watch a bunch of domestic batterers, animal abusers, drug addicts & thugs chase each other around for millions of dollars. Let them have their dyke announcers, two hand touch football. It sucks and so does the NFL. Soccer is a spic sport for 3foot lawn mower jockeys like 790. As far as being racist? I knew since day one nigggers were worthless. Most people try not to be racist but I never even tried cause I knew they were sub human animals from the start. Racism only getting stronger. They try to get rid of confederate flag & now sales of that flag are higher than ever. Bring on the race war. Maybe that will straighten these faggot white liberals out

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Stupid racist whites are the only problem in america. Send them back to white ass europe where they belong

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:37 pm

Ok spic boy! If whites go back to Europe who's gonna take care of you spics & your 50 kids. You scumbags have your own country Mexico & look what you did to it. Your a diseased race of shit.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:13 pm

It’s the ultimate irony. A bunch of multi-millionaires lecturing US about inequality. What a fucking joke.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum