Penn is holding out of camp because of contract.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Penn is holding out of camp because of contract.

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:19 am

Penn knows the Raiders have no choice but to pay his ass. What else are the raiders going to do? They just dumped Austin Howard

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby Marujo » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:27 am

He signed a new contract just a year ago. Now we have a distraction in training camp, because the motherfucker is not happy with 6 million per year (last year nobody offered a better contract).

Fuck his greedy fat ass. I hope Reggie doesn't back away.

Marujo
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Fuckin jew agents who are lawyers by trade look for any angle to get their niggger client to get more money to fill their own pockets as well. That fat fuckin spook Penn just signed last year for 5.8 Mill for this year...be happy with that asshole...anywhere else he'd make 2 or 3 mill a year as a tackle...fuck that guy..he ain't elite and got our QB a broken leg last year with his missed block.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby 790thSFS » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:45 am

"Oakland Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie is not thrilled over left tackle Donald Penn being absent from training camp.

Entering the last year of his current deal, Penn has made it clear that he wants a new one and will hold out until he gets it.

However, McKenzie isn’t about to budge and give Penn what he wants, even though he made it clear that the former Utah State Aggie is his “guy,” per NBC Sports Bay Area’s Scott Bair’s Twitter account.

The 34-year-old Penn isn’t getting any younger and each day that goes by and he’s not at camp, he won’t get any richer either.

The Raiders can fine Penn $40 thousand each day the veteran LT holds out, Bair added.

Given the loaded offense Oakland is bringing to the table in 2017, getting Penn back in camp only helps the Raiders chemistry moving forward."

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:30 pm

Marujo wrote:He signed a new contract just a year ago. Now we have a distraction in training camp, because the motherfucker is not happy with 6 million per year (last year nobody offered a better contract).

Fuck his greedy fat ass. I hope Reggie doesn't back away.

Agree 100%. Fuck this fat shithead! Give him an extra million that's it. If not? Fuck him we will just have to deal with it. Giving this old fart a long term deal would be insane. Where else is he gonna go? Reggie should not back down. A guy named Tod Bell held out in 1985 on the Bears. He was good just like Penn but he held out and was not part of 85 Bears defense. Fuck Penn

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:18 pm

Sounds like Reggie isn't going to pay Penn, if Penn doesn't show up, they will start fining him everyday he doesn't come in.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:33 pm

If we have to move Osemele to LT I think that will be a bad waste of one of the best guards in the league.

You know what Reggie should do? Fucking cut Penn like the dead weight he is, then make a TRADE with someone. Maybe with the Browns, they know Joe's not going to stick around. We can trade for him and extend him to 2 seasons paying him nicely, then, like I said, draft LT in rd 2 and prep him to take over. Joe Thomas would love a chance to come here and maul some pass rushers and play in the [postseason for a change. The AFCW will be the biggest challenge he's every faced.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:38 am

Lee Smith took less money and renegotiated his contract to stay. Said he wants to be a Raider. Penn should do the same. He already has a deal so play you big fat ape!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:25 pm

I have to say man, this is pretty fucking selfish, we are primed for big things this year and this fuck is pulling this shit. Penn is not a team player. I understand wanting to get paid, but I wouldn't be bitching if I was making millions for a half a year worth of work.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:16 pm

790thSFS wrote:I have to say man, this is pretty fucking selfish, we are primed for big things this year and this fuck is pulling this shit. Penn is not a team player. I understand wanting to get paid, but I wouldn't be bitching if I was making millions for a half a year worth of work.

Penn's jew boy agent probably called Penn the second Howard was cut saying hold out your value to the team just went up...typical greedy douchebag move but this is a business and these guys are all about making the cash.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum