MARSHAWN LYNCH AGREES TO 2-YEAR DEAL WITH RAIDERS

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: MARSHAWN LYNCH AGREES TO 2-YEAR DEAL WITH RAIDERS

Postby 790thSFS » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Where's DR with his negative post about this? I'm sure he's upset about this signing. Probably wanted the white dude from Stanford instead. Oh Well!

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:39 pm

790thSFS wrote:Where's DR with his negative post about this? I'm sure he's upset about this signing. Probably wanted the white dude from Stanford instead. Oh Well!

DEADSTINKER is in his basement being spoon fed Chef boy ardee by his mom...he called in sick to his shift supervisor job at Wendy's so he can watch the draft and wank it to McCaffrey being drafted by someone.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Quit worrying about DR. Worry about the pick.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:20 pm

silver & black wrote:Quit worrying about DR. Worry about the pick.

We don't worry about DR..we wish he'd honor what he said in November that he was done with this forum...he got kicked out of every other Raider forum.. that nigga is like a roach...they keep coming back regardless of how many you kill off.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri May 05, 2017 9:52 am

Just got out of a board meeting but I'll weigh in.

Who was it here who wanted to go RB in round 1? Only one person. Me. So how the fuck do you THINK I feel about this pickup?

But then Reggie got to draft. And now, well, we have a pile of shit hitting off-season workouts.

WTF is it a Reggie and DBs with huge ??????s? First it was Hayden with his fucking ripped apart heart. Last year it was the S coming off an ACL, this year it's rapist that nobody was going to take in rd 1. This is bullshit. You have to fucking get at least one badass in Every single draft. I don't see a boba fide badass in any of our rounds.

So fuck Reggie. He's warm and cold. His drafting skills are dog shit. If the obvious prospect isn't sitting on reggie's face with his greasy asshole on Reggie's nose, Reggie is motherfucking clueless. And THAT's why he can hit on top-5 picks but not on damn near anything else. This year's draft is a shit show.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Fri May 05, 2017 2:18 pm

The Lynch deal is solid as long as he's still the guy that played for the shags in 2015. My feeling is that he will be.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:33 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Just got out of a board meeting but I'll weigh in.

Who was it here who wanted to go RB in round 1? Only one person. Me. So how the fuck do you THINK I feel about this pickup?

But then Reggie got to draft. And now, well, we have a pile of shit hitting off-season workouts.

WTF is it a Reggie and DBs with huge ??????s? First it was Hayden with his fucking ripped apart heart. Last year it was the S coming off an ACL, this year it's rapist that nobody was going to take in rd 1. This is bullshit. You have to fucking get at least one badass in Every single draft. I don't see a boba fide badass in any of our rounds.

So fuck Reggie. He's warm and cold. His drafting skills are dog shit. If the obvious prospect isn't sitting on reggie's face with his greasy asshole on Reggie's nose, Reggie is motherfucking clueless. And THAT's why he can hit on top-5 picks but not on damn near anything else. This year's draft is a shit show.

What fuckin board meeting? For SSI or a mental institution threaten to take away your monthly check? Typical fuckin hypocrite like you pussying out of the board last year when we blew out Denver and your bullshit 7-9 prediction went by the wayside. So now you come on here ripping Reggie on a draft where these guys haven't even played yet. We went 12-4 last year you fuckin retard...You happy about that bi-polar boy? I haven't been a big Reggie supporter either but I'm a real fan on this franchise and have been since 1977. You happy about Jalen Richards and Deandre Washington last year who were late round picks by Reggie and one was undrafted...Sure Reggie has fucked up on many things but we have optimism here now for once you motherfucker. Your fuckin pathetic!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue May 09, 2017 7:26 am

It was a Board of Forum Judges. We unanimously voted you "Dumbest sack of stinking useless filth found on any Raiders Forum, ever."

You'd think something like this would be easy, since you've provided FAR more proof than we could even get through during our deliberations. But this was actually a little bit tricky because of the wording. At first, we were thinking "Dumbest sack of steaming shit..." was most appropriate, but then I mentioned that even a sack of shit can be useful as fertilizer. EVERYONE immediately agreed we couldn't possibly compare you to ANYTHING that might have some kind of use or value, so we went back to work on it. After a couple minutes (I mean, we had to give a Lifetime Achievement Award like this the amount of attention it's due), we settled on filth. It doesn't have quite the same kick to it, but it's truer to the category that you've dominated ever since you placed finger to keyboard.

Now all that nasty business is taken care of, and we've moved on to tackle FAR more important topics than you. First up was figuring out the color of the lint in our belly buttons. Needless to say, that took a lot longer than it did to categorize your contributions to internet forums.

So when you reply to this, frothing at the mouth, abusing the caps button and freaking out like the little moronic bitch you are, I won't be reading it. Knock yourself out. Please.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:54 pm

DeadRinger wrote:It was a Board of Forum Judges. We unanimously voted you "Dumbest sack of stinking useless filth found on any Raiders Forum, ever."

You'd think something like this would be easy, since you've provided FAR more proof than we could even get through during our deliberations. But this was actually a little bit tricky because of the wording. At first, we were thinking "Dumbest sack of steaming shit..." was most appropriate, but then I mentioned that even a sack of shit can be useful as fertilizer. EVERYONE immediately agreed we couldn't possibly compare you to ANYTHING that might have some kind of use or value, so we went back to work on it. After a couple minutes (I mean, we had to give a Lifetime Achievement Award like this the amount of attention it's due), we settled on filth. It doesn't have quite the same kick to it, but it's truer to the category that you've dominated ever since you placed finger to keyboard.

Now all that nasty business is taken care of, and we've moved on to tackle FAR more important topics than you. First up was figuring out the color of the lint in our belly buttons. Needless to say, that took a lot longer than it did to categorize your contributions to internet forums.

So when you reply to this, frothing at the mouth, abusing the caps button and freaking out like the little moronic bitch you are, I won't be reading it. Knock yourself out. Please.

Your the fuckin baby who has been thrown out of every Raider board on the internet asshole. Than threatens to leave here and comes back after the season and back to your normal negative self. You had nothing to say about our 12-4 season and playoffs last year because you didn't predict it or come close to predicting it.. Your a fuckin joke....We could win every game 50-0 and win the Super bowl and you'd be on here spewing negativity. This board serves your ego and you see that your wrong 90% of the time so their goes your fragile ego asshole.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum