Who's your top 3 choices For the 1st round?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Who's your top 3 choices For the 1st round?

Postby piratepride » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:56 pm

I'll go first.

1.Jarrad Davis MLB- dude is the prototypical McKenzie pick. Smart high character lunch box player. He's probably the second rated LB behind Ruben Foster.
I'll pass on another risky LB who reminds me too much of Rolando Mclain.

2.Kevin King - CB who has the makings of an impactful player starting now. Smaller but plays with swagger and shut people down, he's be a baller going against the slot Wr his 1st year.

3. Obi melifonwu- safety, this,dude lit it up in the combine and shot up everyone's draft board the same way Karl Joseph did last season.
Tall playmaking safety with tremendous skills.
I'm not too high on the DT's in round one, even though we need one bad, nobody jumps off the screen here. This is where we have to trust McKenzie and staff to pickup some quality lineman.

Mcaffrey is intriguing, only I think we can nab a RB later on , he'll maybe even the second best RB in Nixon in round 3 or 4.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Who's your top 3 choices For the 1st round?

Postby piratepride » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:52 am

Aren't you guys excited yet?
At the very least well know if we signed Marshawn to the dotted line for real this time by the end of the day.
Likelihood of going defense even greater now.
There's a real chance the best LB in the draft Foster falls all the way down to our spot.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby snakebuck » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:39 am

Lynch trade just happened pending physical. Now we can just concentrate on drafting defense only.

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby Marujo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:48 pm

1- Jarrad Davis (LB). The boy has toughness. He is good agaist the run and can block TEs.
2 - Chidobe Awuzie (CB) I really liked watching him play. He tackles well and plays with passion. Has god measures and speed (6'00'', and ran 4,43 at the combine).
3 - Malik Macdowell (DT) My concern is the lack of production in college, but scouts are unanimous saying that he is a force in the middle and the only problem is laziness. If its true, he would be a fit at #24.

Marujo
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum