Derek Carr presser

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Derek Carr presser

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:12 pm

His attitude sounded optimistic and confident but he looked chubby and out of shape...I know he had the ankle break but he looked like he's been laying around eating ice cream all winter...his arms looked soft...Mariota looked healthier today and he came off a broken leg as well...not to read into it but Derek looked far from playing shape just sitting there at the podium.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Derek Carr presser

Postby piratepride » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Maybe he was laying around more getting more chonch than the rest of us....chasin' his old lady around the house and eating up all the food after lol.

No doubt in my mind he'll be ready. He's better playing behind his O line, even better with beast mode ripping it up.
You can fill it...players want to win now and it shows. I just hope we draft like minded players, not just people that aren't 100 % committed.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:11 pm

I think Jack and Reggie have a good idea about half ass pikers. Less slackers on this roster than years past.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:05 am

Went back and re-read my post, again my bad on errors, I type way too fast and don't have time to go back and edit sometimes. My work shut down my capabilities to post from my computer a long time ago.
I swear I could spell lol, maybe there's a way to take off auto correct? You guys ever deal with that annoying shit?
You spell a word, and it changes it thinking you meant to spell something else? Sick and tired of the shit!
Anyways, draft couldn't come soon enough. I want Beastmode but they may be holding out until after the draft to see if Mcaffrey falls???? IMO we already have two like runners on the team and need 1 major power back to mix it up and carry the load when shit gets real.
Lynch will bring the hammer for at least 2 more years. Maybe we'll go young next year? Well find out in two more weeks.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum