DONALD J. TRUMP

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Re: DONALD J. TRUMP

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:29 am

Can u believe the extremes these liberals go to? Now it's the KKK cause a reality tv star got elected. Silver is right GET THE FUCK OUT YOU SPIC PIECE OF TRASH!!! 790 is shocked right now, he thought there was no way in hell Trump would win so like most liberals he says outlandish shit like Trump is in the KKK. Only thing is, Obongo supports BLM witch is a group much like the KKK but of corse that's ok. I hope Trump deports 790, his whole fuckin family and his whole worthless race! Overreacting anyway, Trump is not gonna deport 20 million spics only the ones who are criminals. Deal with it 790! And why are you so proud that our borders are run by drug dealers? Your a traitor and if I had my way you'd hang for treason.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby Marujo » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Good choice, America.

Fuck the liberals.

Marujo
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Spoken like a true man Marujo. Now we need to work to get drug dealing gangbanger spics like 790 & openly gay queers like Ghost the fuck out of here. Ghost was crying like Hillary when she lost he needed to be consoled by his liberal boyfriend.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to The Lounge