Let's see the liberals defend this one

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Re: Let's see the liberals defend this one

Postby 790thSFS » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:02 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
790thSFS wrote:No ass face, I belong right here in CA. Since CA is the sixth largest economy in the world, we should separate this state from the rest of this shitty ass country. Leave all you fucks in the dust. Without CA, the USA would never a powerhouse

You got Silicon valley and Hollywood, cheap labor and tons of illegal beaners and backwards ass bankrupt state with no middle class and many foreign wealthy blue blood money in that state. Biz taxes are through the roof as well as housing prices and property taxes. California dreamin is mostly a bunch of hippies, wetbacks and wanna be Hollywood types living on the side of a cliff or couch surfing. I lived down there for a long time...you spend half your life sitting in traffic. State is overrated unless your a multimillionaire. You got the weather,superficial people,the beach and pretty girls...been there done that.

Bitch Face - You never been here cuz we have it all! Forest, Deserts, Mountain Ranges, the deciding Presidential winning votes, high paying jobs, etc. We don't have stupid shit, like hurricanes, tornados, high humidity, crazy cold weather, etc. If you make $200K per year, you will do just fine here. Unlike shitty ass Chicago or GA where $40K is high rolling if you can even find a job there. I know several people who came here from Chicago cuz they couldn't find work. One is a Const Manager another is a lawyer.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:31 am

If you make $200K per year, you will do just fine here. Unlike shitty ass Chicago or GA where $40K is high rolling

Do you understand the term "it's all relative"? The cost of living is so high in Cali compared to other states. If I made 200k here in Ohio, I would live like a king! On the other hand, you guys pay 150k for a 2 room shanty in Cali..................... it's all relative. I could move to a larger city in Ohio and probably make 10k a year more but... the cost of living is higher so, I'm no better off. It's all relative. Just sayin'.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:54 am

He doesn't understand that Silver. 790 ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. He forgot to mention that California is so great that it will eventually fall into the ocean due to massive earthquakes. He also fails to mention mudslides, floods & massive forest fires in California. Not to mention the Raiders look to be leaving that so called great state pretty soon. Freddie is right, Hollywood assholes, hipsters, fags & branded is what California is made up of.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:55 am

Auto correct sucks. I meant BEANERS! Not branded.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:59 am

silver & black wrote:
If you make $200K per year, you will do just fine here. Unlike shitty ass Chicago or GA where $40K is high rolling

Do you understand the term "it's all relative"? The cost of living is so high in Cali compared to other states. If I made 200k here in Ohio, I would live like a king! On the other hand, you guys pay 150k for a 2 room shanty in Cali..................... it's all relative. I could move to a larger city in Ohio and probably make 10k a year more but... the cost of living is higher so, I'm no better off. It's all relative. Just sayin'.

No its not, like I said dumbshit, there are so many outstate cock faces that immigrate here that its not even funny. Half the people I know are from some shitty ass state like Illinois or Ohio or Florida or New York, DC. Ask any of them if they would ever move back, they all say FUCK NO! All you morons from outstate think we have earthquakes every day. Most barely do any damage compared to all the tornados and blizzards you homos deal with every fucking year.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:57 am

How the fuck did this turn into a discussion about the worst-run state in the nation??

The cost of living in that shit-hole is higher than anywhere else and that makes you fucking PROUD??

My God, 790, your head is stuck so far up your ass it's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you.

My uncle lives in LA. About 10 years ago he offered me a job at his company. He said he could start me at $210k and I said fuck no! Can't live in Cal worth a shit for that kind of cheese.

But forget about the money. I don't live in communist states.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:58 am

So 790, what are you getting per lawn in CA? You also got year round work out there no winters. I see why you like it

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:48 pm

790thSFS wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:
790thSFS wrote:No ass face, I belong right here in CA. Since CA is the sixth largest economy in the world, we should separate this state from the rest of this shitty ass country. Leave all you fucks in the dust. Without CA, the USA would never a powerhouse

You got Silicon valley and Hollywood, cheap labor and tons of illegal beaners and backwards ass bankrupt state with no middle class and many foreign wealthy blue blood money in that state. Biz taxes are through the roof as well as housing prices and property taxes. California dreamin is mostly a bunch of hippies, wetbacks and wanna be Hollywood types living on the side of a cliff or couch surfing. I lived down there for a long time...you spend half your life sitting in traffic. State is overrated unless your a multimillionaire. You got the weather,superficial people,the beach and pretty girls...been there done that.

Bitch Face - You never been here cuz we have it all! Forest, Deserts, Mountain Ranges, the deciding Presidential winning votes, high paying jobs, etc. We don't have stupid shit, like hurricanes, tornados, high humidity, crazy cold weather, etc. If you make $200K per year, you will do just fine here. Unlike shitty ass Chicago or GA where $40K is high rolling if you can even find a job there. I know several people who came here from Chicago cuz they couldn't find work. One is a Const Manager another is a lawyer.

Gustavo quit choking on your quesadilla and speak English beeener boy!!! LOL!! Yeah Cali has much to offer to wealthy people that can afford to travel around that state and do those things. Beeners like you can't afford that but like to brag about how great their state is. Lived in Diego for 15 years and spent a lot of time in LA as well...you don't need to tell me about that place. Be a nice start if Cali didn't have all those legal and illegal beeners there that would be a nice start.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:So 790, what are you getting per lawn in CA? You also got year round work out there no winters. I see why you like it

790 doesn't give a shit about all the taxes there because all his gardening work is under the table, of course.

His family probably has all the medicaid they need too.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:35 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Gustavo quit choking on your quesadilla and speak English beeener boy!!! LOL!! Yeah Cali has much to offer to wealthy people that can afford to travel around that state and do those things. Beeners like you can't afford that but like to brag about how great their state is. Lived in Diego for 15 years and spent a lot of time in LA as well...you don't need to tell me about that place. Be a nice start if Cali didn't have all those legal and illegal beeners there that would be a nice start.

I can afford your mom blowing my cock. and yes I like to brag about it. Now wonder you hate mexicans, they beat your ass in SD on a regular basis and probably got your wife pregnant. You trailer trash fucks need us to supply you with Meth and Heroin.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge