Terrorist training in Kindergarten

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Terrorist training in Kindergarten

Postby silver & black » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:07 pm

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Re: Terrorist training in Kindergarten

Postby blazin1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:25 pm

That's pretty sick man.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:03 pm

You see? I have said many times if at war I would throw a grenade into a fuckin terrorist pre school. The killing of kids is the worst crime against humanity that you can commit but look at these little shit heads. What can you do? Kill their parents first and unfortunately these little brain washed pricks would have to go. Victims of circumstance it's sad but fuck em. Those kids are being indoctrinated to kill us so they are the enemy in my eyes. And we are gonna have Hillary leading us against these jihadist camel shit breathers. I don't like our odds

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:You see? I have said many times if at war I would throw a grenade into a fuckin terrorist pre school. The killing of kids is the worst crime against humanity that you can commit but look at these little shit heads. What can you do? Kill their parents first and unfortunately these little brain washed pricks would have to go. Victims of circumstance it's sad but fuck em. Those kids are being indoctrinated to kill us so they are the enemy in my eyes. And we are gonna have Hillary leading us against these jihadist camel shit breathers. I don't like our odds

Our sandniiiiggger prez Obongo is oblivious to this as well. This shit is going to cause WW3 no doubt sooner than later!!! book it!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to The Lounge