Chicago Man Captured His Own Murder In Facebook Live Video

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Chicago Man Captured His Own Murder In Facebook Live Video

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Chicago Man Captured His Own Murder In Disturbing Facebook Live Video

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Chicago Man Captured His Own Murder In Facebook Live Vid

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Notice how it's the middle of the day and of course they ain't working! The rival gang spotted him quick & bang!!! Another slave goes to the grave! Not to worry, he's already been replaced they breed a lot faster than they die. I guess that was the cops fault he got shot right? No it's the fact that they come from poverty right? Looks like he's got a house to me. I know! It's Trump's fault! There's no way to change a bunch of low class gangbanger negro criminals so this is par for the course. If there is one thing I would say on behalf of these animals is at least they help depopulate the earth by shooting each other constantly. I say the violence in Chicago needs to ramp up! Instead of 50 dead in a weekend let's go for 200! I know you guys can do it! Don't let me down homie!!!!!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:21 pm

They capped him because KFC was on strike and he had some chicken or what? LOL!! Fried chicken justice y'all!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Tenebrous » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:29 pm

A man is dead. This is not a time for bad rants about KFC or his job status. Rest in peace .

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:22 pm

Wrong! A gangbanger is dead! I say good! But he's still got 2000 cousins so it's not that big of a loss! He had a 20 piece bucket! You can't walk around there with a 20 piece, you'll end up hangin with Tupac! His cousins have probly already retaliated on the shooter. Wonderful neighborhood they got there!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:33 pm

I have absolutely no sympathy for these thug animals. That kid had gang ties, hanging out on the porch with his pants sagging around his knees. You look the part & play the role you deserve what's coming your way. Fuck em

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:39 am

Tenebrous wrote:A man is dead. This is not a time for bad rants about KFC or his job status. Rest in peace .

People die every minute of the day!!! This fuckin ghetto rat is a thug that had what was coming to him. If you were walking by him in that neighborhood you'd be dead so who gives a shit!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to The Lounge