WHERE YOU COME FROM

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Re: WHERE YOU COME FROM

Postby Tenebrous » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Freewheelin Franklin wrote:I came from Raider Forum but I don't care much for the mod. Most of the guys there are cool tho.

Where you all wash up from?

Well many of us came from many places - in fact, you may have noticed "The Mercs" or "BR Scourge" underneath people's avatar, that is a reference to sites people came from. For example, "the Mercs" is a reference to the Mercury Forums back in the day (along with Contra Costa) -- that was a great Raider site, but then they, for whatever reason, decided to make the site virtually unusable until people just left.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:28 am

The ROC.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby silver & black » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am

Freewheelin Franklin wrote:
silver & black wrote:The ROC.

OH.......REALLY????????? :roll:

How are ya you old fuck?

Pass the fucking whiskey.

I see you remember my passion for whisk(e)y. ;)

I won't lie..... I miss the ROC. It was home. There were definitely some "different" personalities there! I haven't really found a new "home" yet. I find there are just too many egos, experts, blowhards and keyboard tough guys on every Raiders forum I find. That being said, I just kinda float around and read a few different places these days.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Tenebrous » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:39 pm

silver & black wrote:
OH.......REALLY????????? :roll:

How are ya you old fuck?

Pass the fucking whiskey.

I see you remember my passion for whisk(e)y. ;)

I won't lie..... I miss the ROC. It was home. There were definitely some "different" personalities there! I haven't really found a new "home" yet. I find there are just too many egos, experts, blowhards and keyboard tough guys on every Raiders forum I find. That being said, I just kinda float around and read a few different places these days.

You are always welcome at Raider Forum.

As are all those that traverse here.

Inviting new members to join another forum? Interesting.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to The Lounge