Repost of black thug stomps white kid. Del style

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Repost of black thug stomps white kid. Del style

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:03 pm

This oppressed African American who is lacking education because of his poor upbringing lost his temper a little bit and should not be held responsible for his violent actions. He's a victim of his environment! Sure he has a house that's paid for by the establishment, he's got a free medical card and he even gets free food! He's never held a job because yknow white people were oppressing him by making him actually work for a living. The white kid is privileged, he has not had to go thru what the African American has, he actually pays for his house, medical coverage and his school bills. So I feel the African American should get a pass for beating the hell out of the white kid. Black guy doesn't know any better and he should not be punished or charged with a hate crime. After all, it's not his fault it's societies fault he acts like a caged animal. We will march in a protest if the police arrest him! Set Jamal free after all it's his culture not him that's to blame. How about that Del? Is that liberal enough for you? You half a fag!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Repost of black thug stomps white kid. Del style

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:18 pm

If you grew up in an Alabama Trailer Park, I'm sure you would be in the KKK, its all about the environment. But since you grew up in Chicago, you are a fuckin homo. I used to serve with some racist ass dude that was from Chicago. He ended up being a cop there too. Some reason he isn't a cop anymore and won't say why not.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Re: Repost of black thug stomps white kid. Del style

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:15 pm

I do wish I grew up around the Klan! Be better than a bunch of fuckin ugly baboons with guns! The klan has a past but even they aren't stupid enough to kill each! Niggggers are animals they kill each other!! Your racist friend probably shot a niggger! What else can you do when your walking thru an urban jungle with armed violent natives? You shoot first! Your full of shit too 790 I know for a fact if those monkeys knocking on your door your locking that motherfucker & stepping back cocked and loaded. Guess what? Blacks hate Mexicans too.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to The Lounge