Racist Black Thug Brutally Stomps White Student

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Racist Black Thug Brutally Stomps White Student

Postby blazin1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Racist Black Thug Brutally Stomps White Student In Hate Crime (FULL)

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Racist Black Thug Brutally Stomps White Student

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:58 pm

Par for the course...don't know what started that but that i love rainbows needs a pipe over the side of his head...personally I avoid nigggers especially in groups in their environment...oreo cookie ones in metro areas around white women at parties bars etc is where I take issue..their are bunch of disrespecrful savages around even decent looking white women...the fuckin coons need to stay with black women but that won't happen..their as ghetto as black guys and no one wants most black women..their illiterate trash

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:20 am

White kids have turned into total pussies. He's not even fighting back against that ugly niggger. Probably cause he's a soft emo white liberal fag cause of his parents. If he was a man he would track that nigggger down & baseball bat the coons head in. I would break that moolies face and then hang his ugly black ass until he was dead. Now it's a "crime" to hate Niggggers so be careful. Make sure when beating the niggger bloody there are no cameras around. Stop being victims white people! Stop being liberal pussies! Oh and all niggggers must fucking hang!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:25 pm

They have always been total pussies! They were only strong during the jim crow days. Now they have pussies they look up to like Richard Spencer and Scott Baio. You don't see blacks in the Silicon Valley, all you see here is Asians and Indians. And they barely speak english

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Richard Spencer & Scott Baio?? Lololol. Scott Baio!!!!! Where the fuck did that come from? Who the fuck looks up to Chacee and why? Is Baio a racist or something? I have no idea who Richard Spencer is either. I agree white people been pussies for way to long & Del is a perfect example of that.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to The Lounge