17 yo special needs kid kidknapped & tortured on FB

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

17 yo special needs kid kidknapped & tortured on FB

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Blazin you should post the story on here. To all you faggot ass bitches that came on here & bitched at me for racist songs I put up and racist jokes call all go suck a dick! You know who you are Ghost you little bitch ass faggot. If I was this kids father I would torture & hang these WORTHLESS nigggers and their fucking parents from a tree. Make an Alabama wind chime out of all of them. If these filthy stinking savages aren't charged with a hate crime for this all white people should arms themselves against these nigggggers. It's Shitcago so they probly won't charge them. Niggggers are nothing more than ignorant, diseased pieces of shit. This video should outrage all civilized people to gas these fuckn animals. Reopen Aushwitz and cook these scumbags. Starve em and gas em cause they deserve it. Fuckin coons

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: 17 yo special needs kid kidknapped & tortured on FB

Postby 790thSFS » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:25 pm

You got tortured by a bunch of blacks :lol: :lol: :lol:

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Shut the fuck up you stupid spic half breed. You ain't no better than a Niggger you fucking spic. That retarded kid didn't deserve to get his ass beat like that. Those i love rainbows are cowards and your a fucking greasy spic.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:59 pm

790 why do you keep posting on this site? You hate all the white people on here & they hate you. If I was on a forum with a bunch of low rent spics like yourself and they were yelling racist shit at me I would leave the site. Why would I wanna talk with a bunch of spic pieces of shit? I would find a forum of cool white people. You on the other hand love being on here with white people! Cause you know you can't find a forum full of spics unless it's a forum about lawn care. Take those torturing nigggers and your disgusting family and die you stupid wetback

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:13 pm

I post here because I have been banned from every other Raider Forum. Blazin started this site so people like me and DR who were kicked out of other message boards. I've been posting with Tene, Blazin, DR, Del for at least 11 years. Before you started growing hair on your cunt

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 pm

DR, Tenebrous aren't even on here anymore and Del is a faggot. So what are you doing? You are an ape like Neanderthal that can barely put a sentence together. Die spic

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:52 pm

Sorry Del. I'm in a shitty mood. Didn't mean to call you a fag. You may be a little soft like tissues but your ok in my book

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:12 pm

A story that CNN should have breaking news on all day but because the victim is white and not a nigggger the story never happened!!!Lib media is racist towards whites and it's been that way for decades!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Of course! Where's Jessie? wheres Rahm & Obongo? Retarded Lives don't Matter? They should give that retarded kid a knife and let him just kill everyone of those spooks. Today is a good day for a good old fashioned hanging! Trump needs to call in the national guard to Shitcago but they would probably be outgunned.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Blazin you should post the story on here. To all you faggot ass bitches that came on here & bitched at me for racist songs I put up and racist jokes call all go suck a dick! You know who you are Ghost you little bitch ass faggot. If I was this kids father I would torture & hang these WORTHLESS nigggers and their fucking parents from a tree. Make an Alabama wind chime out of all of them. If these filthy stinking savages aren't charged with a hate crime for this all white people should arms themselves against these nigggggers. It's Shitcago so they probly won't charge them. Niggggers are nothing more than ignorant, diseased pieces of shit. This video should outrage all civilized people to gas these fuckn animals. Reopen Aushwitz and cook these scumbags. Starve em and gas em cause they deserve it. Fuckin coons

Thanks for the tip. Lay off 790 please. He is a good person.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Next

Return to The Lounge