Black Lives Matter Protester Bodychecks CNN Reporter On Live

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Re: Black Lives Matter Protester Bodychecks CNN Reporter On

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:33 am

No. There are some real men in this millennial generation. Del is just a straight up self hating liberal faggot. Del's not a real man that's why blazin asked if he was the cuck. I saw Del on tv last night at the protests in NC. He was being raped by a pack of niggggers in an alley & enjoying it.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:57 am

Here's a post I just put out on PFT. Florio won't like it so he'll delete it fast. But I thought it would be good to put it here. Because libs hate facts SO much that they forget them 5 minutes after hearing them.

This was in response to idiot lib outrage over Ditka telling Kaep to get the f out of the country if he doesn't like it.

Let's see what Florio does with a post full of hard facts...

Personally I support the cops. They have what is now an IMPOSSIBLE job to do.

Statistics disprove BLM's entire reason for existing. The FACT that blacks committed 52% OF ALL HOMICIDES between 1980-2008, yet make up only 13% of the US population means that a MUCH higher proportion of blacks commit violent crimes than whites. A MUCH HIGHER PROPORTION. In fact, these numbers are stunning.

"Over the last three years of data – 2011 to 2013 – 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black."

The rate at which blacks commit violent crime overrepresents their 13% of the population by THREE TIMES!! And the homicide number is a LOT worse than that.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/fac ... rime/19439

Anyway, given that FACT, it makes perfect sense that blacks would be killed by cops at a higher rate than whites (in raw numbers, far more whites are killed by cops every year than blacks). Because as a percent of their separate populations, FAR more blacks are VIOLENT criminals than whites.

This is not a racist opinion. In fact, it is neither racist NOR and opinion. It is a FACT. Period. It is not even debatable.

The problem has very little to do with cops (of course there are racist cops, just like there are racist accountants). It has EVERYTHING to do with the decay of the black community, some of the WORST of which has happened over the last 8 years. You want to address a REAL problem? ADDRESS THAT ONE!

So it's not that Ditka has his head in the sand, it's because he doesn't buy the premise. He doesn't want Kaep out of the country just because Kaep is taking advantage of his RIGHTS. This has nothing whatsoever to do with the first amendment. Ditka wants him out because Kaep believes this country is racist to the core. The FACT is, the US is not what Kaep believes it to be. Ditka knows that. But none of the people on this forum shouting "you're ignorant" know it. Maybe now you do.

They are what I thought they were.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:09 am

Facts don't lie. These protests in NC are a joke. How do they protest 4 nights in a row? Most of us couldn't do that cause we have jobs. They don't. They take group selfies at the protest. They don't care, they just want to be there to take a selfie and post it on their stupid facebook page. Why don't they protest on west side of Chicago? That should be the first place they protest because of the insane level of violence. Children shot on the way to school is a lot worse than some dumb criminal nigggger being shot by a cop. These white people who are marching in the protests are even worse. Stupid motherfuckers and they are even worse than these dumb coons. Ditka is one of the few guys outside of the Raiders who I am a big fan of. Ditka ain't no faggot liberal like Del & the rest of the ESPN douche bags.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to The Lounge