Black Lives Matter Protester Bodychecks CNN Reporter On Live

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Black Lives Matter Protester Bodychecks CNN Reporter On Live

Postby blazin1 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Black Lives Matter Protester Bodychecks CNN Reporter On Live TV

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Black Lives Matter Protester Bodychecks CNN Reporter On

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Remember this above all else.

The best way to handle these people is to always polish your feed ramp. You need the best reliability possible, and that's an easy way to improve it significantly, especially if you're using hollow points.

There WILL come a day...

They are what I thought they were.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby 790thSFS » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:24 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Remember this above all else.

The best way to handle these people is to always polish your feed ramp. You need the best reliability possible, and that's an easy way to improve it significantly, especially if you're using hollow points.

There WILL come a day...

If he did that to you, you would have shot him right? Then be arrested for murder. Civilians don't have the same standards at cops to shoot people.

BTW, not just any hollow point will do, you better use Hornady's Critical Defense rounds.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Del » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Once again DR you continue to shit out of your mouth.

When will the day come that you realize your a crybaby bitch that doesn't know how to control your anger over getting you fruit cup taken by the black kid in class.

He also fucked your wife long dick style. You don't know shut about anything DR, please hang yourself.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Can't rationalize with a bunch of niggggers!!! They belong in a zoo with their gorilla cousins...Prison is good for now...Send them back to Africa where they belong..they have no purpose on this soil...their a unsophisticated savage mud race.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Freddie is spoken like a true man!!! Look at that dumb nigggger bump the guy! Hang these fuckin animals! This country would have no problems if those ugly, big lipped, knuckle dragging, scum of the earth violent sub humans were not here. I liked em better when they were antique farming equipment. An Alabama wind chime would suit these coons just right. DELL YOU ARE A TOTAL FAGGOT!!! I AM GONNA RIP YOUR BALLS OFF SO YOU CANNOT CONTINUE TO BOUNCE THEM OFF SOME UGLY i love rainbows ASS!!! You little fucker, you insinuate Dead's wife would bang a sub human animal? She's got too much class unlike your mom who conceived you in a circle jerk with 20 Niggggers, 10 Iranians & a donkey. You race traitor faggot!!! What the hell is wrong with you? Where's your fuckin balls? If I was your old man I'd be kickin the shit out of you daily! I'd kick the faggot right out of you & much like the Niggger you would know right from wrong. Welcome to the future of America! Where real men do not exist & homos like Del roam around with a pack of jigaboos! But how long would Del last if he tried to hang out with the blacks? They kill him in what? 5 seconds? Probly 2 seconds before a gorilla face would blow his head off!! Die Del! Die!!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:22 pm

790thSFS wrote:

There WILL come a day...

If he did that to you, you would have shot him right? Then be arrested for murder. Civilians don't have the same standards at cops to shoot people.

BTW, not just any hollow point will do, you better use Hornady's Critical Defense rounds.

Lol. 790 your not a soldier your Gomer Pyle! Private 790 Pyle I'll give you till the count of ten to get that rotten burrito out of your mouth & get back on that lawnmower or you'll be standing tall before the man.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:46 am

Del wrote:Once again DR you continue to shit out of your mouth.

When will the day come that you realize your a crybaby bitch that doesn't know how to control your anger over getting you fruit cup taken by the black kid in class.

He also fucked your wife long dick style. You don't know shut about anything DR, please hang yourself.

I'll ignore your typical liberal tirade, because I read idiocy like this from idiots like you all the time.

I''m not the one bringing on the shitstorm, Del. I'm just the one who's prepared for it, because I live in reality and I trust my eyes and my instincts.

You can go dance around at the head of the next BLM parade if it helps with your white guilt, Del. I don't have any white guilt. So your attempts to shame me have precisely NO effect.

Gold star for persistence though. Yay!

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:52 am

790thSFS wrote:

There WILL come a day...

Actually no. Even if I was strapped I'd do exactly what this poor dude did. Get up, dust myself off and think "I'm glad it wasn't worse." I know when it's time to do what needs to be done. My comment was more along the lines of a general warning to be ready when the REAL violence starts.

There was a time when I would have tried to run him down and beat his ass, but I'm too old for that shit now. Plus I have a titanium plate and six screws in my neck, so I avoid fights at all costs.

The Hornady's are a damn fine cartridge, but I've been loaded up w Federal Hydra-Shok for decades now. I have every confidence in the world they'll get the job done right.

Last edited by DeadRinger on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:03 am

Del wrote:Once again DR you continue to shit out of your mouth.

Tell me Del...

Why is it that when you see a black guy assault a white guy, the first thing you do is bitch at the first white guy who makes a comment?

Do you think white people deserve treatment like that? Is your generation brainwashed to THAT extent?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Next

Return to The Lounge