Let's see the liberals defend this one

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Re: Let's see the liberals defend this one

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:39 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
Forbiddenraider wrote:So 790, what are you getting per lawn in CA? You also got year round work out there no winters. I see why you like it

790 doesn't give a shit about all the taxes there because all his gardening work is under the table, of course.

His family probably has all the medicaid they need too.

Pussy, don't confuse me with your white trash family.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Fuck it, I'll admit it, I've been struggling unemployed for a few months. So I'll stop talking shit until I get a new job.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Those mulinyans are gonna turn on you too 790! You may feel a kinship to them with all the ignorant beaner/Niggger gang stuff but as soon as your landscaping crew leaves those monkeys will turn on you like Benedict Arnold! You may be a minority but you ain't a Niggger & that means your fair game. That knife won't do you any good against those monkeys with AR 15s. Besides, I know Mexicans that call blacks "changos" I guess it means monkeys in Spanish. That's pretty funny

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Those mulinyans are gonna turn on you too 790! You may feel a kinship to them with all the ignorant beaner/Niggger gang stuff but as soon as your landscaping crew leaves those monkeys will turn on you like Benedict Arnold! You may be a minority but you ain't a Niggger & that means your fair game. That knife won't do you any good against those monkeys with AR 15s. Besides, I know Mexicans that call blacks "changos" I guess it means monkeys in Spanish. That's pretty funny

damn you're ignorant as fuck. I rarely see any blacks where I live or this entire area in general. I see very fucking race except blacks. They all live in Oakland or LA dumbshit. I live in the heart of Silicon Valley. Ebay, Paypal, Apple, yahoo, microsoft, etc. Most of their employees aren't even white btw. they are all indian from india.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:55 pm

God damn 790 you are a thick headed spic! I think you missed the point. From the looks of you I thought you were just another low life cholo gangbanger but I didn't know you were a Silicon Valley hipster! So your a hipster wetback living in a mansion on top of a hill? Lol. Don't you mean you mowed the lawn of the mansion on the hill? Hector on bushes & twigs, Jose on weed whacking & hedge clipping & 790 leading the way on the self propelled Spic leaner mowing everything in sight. You guys are a good crew 790 but it's a shame you pay them in junk now poor Jose has to go to the scrap yard to get paid.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:09 pm

You all sound pretty racist. I hate everyone equally.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:19 pm

I hate the blacks, gays & sand i love rainbows. Anyone else I can tolerate even Mexicans. They have good food & at least they work. All other races can co exist except for the i love rainbows & Sand i love rainbows. Cut from the same cloth they are. They are both worthless

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Lol! I love rainbows and Sand I love rainbows

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:03 pm

790thSFS wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:Gustavo quit choking on your quesadilla and speak English beeener boy!!! LOL!! Yeah Cali has much to offer to wealthy people that can afford to travel around that state and do those things. Beeners like you can't afford that but like to brag about how great their state is. Lived in Diego for 15 years and spent a lot of time in LA as well...you don't need to tell me about that place. Be a nice start if Cali didn't have all those legal and illegal beeners there that would be a nice start.

I can afford your mom blowing my cock. and yes I like to brag about it. Now wonder you hate mexicans, they beat your ass in SD on a regular basis and probably got your wife pregnant. You trailer trash fucks need us to supply you with Meth and Heroin.

LOL!!!! Well known fact beeners have very small peckers...right down there with the Asians brah!!! LOL

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:17 am

Ha! "You need us to supply you with meth & heroin" he sounds proud that his race is a bunch of drug dealing scum! 790 your country's number 1 export is cocaine & Mexican hookers! 790's mom is both a hooker & drug mule for the cartel

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge