Trump sides with Dems against NRA

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Re: Trump sides with Dems against NRA

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:01 am

You have to ban guns for certain members of the population. You can't let a retarded kid get a gun, a schizophrenic, mentally ill or a criminal who has been convicted of gun violence in the past just walk in and buy a gun. These sandy camel rapists fall into that category. They let Corky from Life Goes On suit up for the football game but they ain't gonna let him walk around with a gun! The only way to stop terrorism is what I mentioned above! Extermination! It's obviously never gonna happen but it is the best solution. It's been like this for centuries, the barbarians didn't want to co exist with Rome they wanted to kill the entire roman population & Rome wanted to wipe out the barbarians. They could never co exist so for thousands of years they fought to destroy each other. Same thing now, we will never peacefully co exist with them because they FUCKIN HATE US!! So what do we do? If we were playing by ancient rules of war we would have already won the war on terror.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby Tenebrous » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:17 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:You have to ban guns for certain members of the population. You can't let a retarded kid get a gun, a schizophrenic, mentally ill or a criminal who has been convicted of gun violence in the past just walk in and buy a gun. These sandy camel rapists fall into that category. They let Corky from Life Goes On suit up for the football game but they ain't gonna let him walk around with a gun! The only way to stop terrorism is what I mentioned above! Extermination! It's obviously never gonna happen but it is the best solution. It's been like this for centuries, the barbarians didn't want to co exist with Rome they wanted to kill the entire roman population & Rome wanted to wipe out the barbarians. They could never co exist so for thousands of years they fought to destroy each other. Same thing now, we will never peacefully co exist with them because they FUCKIN HATE US!! So what do we do? If we were playing by ancient rules of war we would have already won the war on terror.

In order to belong into the class of people you listed above, and subsequently have their 2nd Amendment liberty taken away, there must first be Due Process. However, Due Process is missing from a no-fly list that some unelected bureaucrat put together. That is the difference and it is a YUGE difference. Without Due Process, or adjudication, a citizen's Constitutional Right should never be taken away.

To answer your latter question, what you don't do is strip away the Constitutional rights of citizens without Due Process, or create a power vacuum to allow terrorists to flourish, or allow Iran to go nuclear, or attack your allies in NATO. The enemy is not the US Constitution, or NATO allies, but radical Islamic terrorism. Ergo fight terrorism, not the Constitution.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:23 pm

There should be a thourough background check on purchasing high end assault rifles that can take out dozens of people within minutes. I know people can get them on the black market but it shouldn't be a right to be able to purchase these weapons as easily as they do. The NRA, oil, tobacco, pharmaceuticals companies and others basically own our politicians.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Tenebrous » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:57 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:There should be a thourough background check on purchasing high end assault rifles that can take out dozens of people within minutes. I know people can get them on the black market but it shouldn't be a right to be able to purchase these weapons as easily as they do. The NRA, oil, tobacco, pharmaceuticals companies and others basically own our politicians.

We already have thorough background checks. The solution is not less freedom and liberty, but more. If there was even one good citizen with concealed carry at the club, how many lives could have been saved? You cannot control evil, but you can make it easier for good people to act and save their own lives (and the lives of others).

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:01 pm

We should destroy the two party system anyway. Democrats & Republicans are both worthless cunts that don't give a flying fuck. Liberal shitheads trying to take away your 2nd amendment rights, rich conservatives being stuck up religious fanatics. They are both evil. Liberals are worse tho. 1984 is upon us

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:06 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:There should be a thourough background check on purchasing high end assault rifles that can take out dozens of people within minutes. I know people can get them on the black market but it shouldn't be a right to be able to purchase these weapons as easily as they do. The NRA, oil, tobacco, pharmaceuticals companies and others basically own our politicians.

Exactly. Money runs the whole thing whether it's republicans or democrats. Even Trump, his money comes from the media. Everytime he opens his mouth the media goes ape shit. Fuck Hillary, fuck Trump. I'm still voting for Trump 100% cause unfortunately those are our choices

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:27 am

Since I've been in the military, I can tell you that the m-16/civilian ar-15 are highly dangerous weapons. When I joined, they didn't just throw a rifle at me and expect me know how to use and work it. We had a half day of classroom training alone before we were allow to hit the range with it. Then we are certified every 6 months on this rifle. I think the same should be done in the civilian world if these are allowed to be sold. I carried this thing every day for 4 years straight. Even in the military, there is a very strict code of conduct when it comes to weapons. Safety was always key. At the end of the day when we were done, we had to turn them in. I remember if you were living on a base, you could not just buy and bring a firearm on base. You had to turn it into the armory and check it out if you wanted to use it at the range or whatever. Its too easy for a for dirtbags to get a hold of these rifles and use them against innocent people or soft targets. I own one now, I built it, put every lever, pin and screwed on my own barrel with custom muzzle. After this last mass shooting, I had to tell my wife if were are somewhere in a public place and some crazy ass starts shooting, stay low, keep moving and take cover, but whatever you do, don't stop moving. I can't believe I had to tell my wife this. But this can happen to anyone anywhere. It doesn't matter if you are a rep or dem, gay or straight, black or blue. Shit can go down anywhere. I doubt its going to end anytime soon.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:13 am

I too am trained, I had to take a pistol & shotgun class. In Shitcago it's hard as fuck to get your concealed carry. These liberal fucks make it almost impossible. They figure if you have to go they a bunch of bullshit red tape you'll get sick of it and won't follow through. Rahm Emmanuel and his war zone city don't want innocent citizens to be able to defend themselves.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Tenebrous » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:11 am

790thSFS wrote:Since I've been in the military, I can tell you that the m-16/civilian ar-15 are highly dangerous weapons. When I joined, they didn't just throw a rifle at me and expect me know how to use and work it. We had a half day of classroom training alone before we were allow to hit the range with it. Then we are certified every 6 months on this rifle. I think the same should be done in the civilian world if these are allowed to be sold. I carried this thing every day for 4 years straight. Even in the military, there is a very strict code of conduct when it comes to weapons. Safety was always key. At the end of the day when we were done, we had to turn them in. I remember if you were living on a base, you could not just buy and bring a firearm on base. You had to turn it into the armory and check it out if you wanted to use it at the range or whatever. Its too easy for a for dirtbags to get a hold of these rifles and use them against innocent people or soft targets. I own one now, I built it, put every lever, pin and screwed on my own barrel with custom muzzle. After this last mass shooting, I had to tell my wife if were are somewhere in a public place and some crazy ass starts shooting, stay low, keep moving and take cover, but whatever you do, don't stop moving. I can't believe I had to tell my wife this. But this can happen to anyone anywhere. It doesn't matter if you are a rep or dem, gay or straight, black or blue. Shit can go down anywhere. I doubt its going to end anytime soon.

Thank you for your service 790, but I respectfully disagree. The training every 6 months is not just for safety, but to keep our soldiers combat ready. Civilians don't need to keep themselves combat-ready. The AR-15 is at its core, a scary looking rifle for Dems -- yes Dems have actually called them Rambo-style weapons. Indeed it is in essence, the marriage between a center-fire pistol and a rifle. There is no reason lawful citizens should not be allowed to own them.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Every single gun is a highly dangerous weapon, 790, you DOUCHEBAG! That's precisely why we keep them for self-defense. It wouldn't do us a whole lot of fucking good if they all fired foam darts now would it?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge