Trump sides with Dems against NRA

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Re: Trump sides with Dems against NRA

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:22 am

790 your weapon is a knife. You beaners are stabbing each other with machete's when your not using them to chop taco meat. That or throwing rocks. A suped up lawnmower going 50 MPH with a bunch of beaners hanging off the side of it throwing rocks is a close as Mexicans can get to building a tank!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Trump sides with Dems against NRA

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:52 pm

The bottom line is that every single law that's on the books restricting my right to keep and bear firearms is FUCKING ILLEGAL. Period. It really IS that simple.

As an American citizen, if I am not in prison I have the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to ALL firearms, including full-auto weapons. Yeah, that's right, making those guns illegal is an infringement on my rights.

Now, people like 790 would immediately ask "why would any civilian "need" a fully automatic weapon?" To which I would say THREE things: 1) so that we are armed well enough to throw off our own government if the need arises. And. Before anyone whines about that, the Declaration of Independence clearly states it's our DUTY to do so, so STFU about it. 2) it's not up to 790 - or anyone else in this fucking country - to decide for me what I "need." 3) self-defense. I'll give you just one example. Home invasion. If 5 fucking scumbags break into my house bent on rape and murder, a fully automatic weapon would probably be the ONLY way to stop them. I could give you many more examples but there's no need, because just this one is enough to more than make the point.

If I am not, or never have been, in prison I have he right to purchase, keep and carry ANY firearm and ANY ammo without having to PAY the government or to be INVESTIGATED by the government first.

That scares the shit out of people. Well guess what? My fucking CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS aren't subject to the whims of your fucking fears.

Time was if you wanted a Gatling gun on your porch, you went and got one. If you wanted a full-auto Tommy Gun under your bed, you had it. Now we're nothing but a nation of pussy-ass computer programmers who fear their own shadows.

Well gues what fellow Americans? This is (or at least used to be) a FREE COUNTRY. And you either LOVE freedom or you don't. And part of loving freedom is accepting the fact that it's just not the safest possible form of society. That's all there is to it. But as Jefferson said "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending TOO MUCH Liberty than those attending too small a degree of it."

So suck it the fuck up. Freedom has its trade-offs. If you're scared that people are exercising their 2nd amendment rights at a record pace, then fucking ARM yourself. It's really unfortunate that none of the fruits or nuts in that nightclub was carrying. We could have seen a very different outcome.

So if you don't think I should have an AR or an AK, well. Fuck you. It's not your choice. You have literally NOTHING to say about it. The only thing you can do is exercise your own damn rights in the same way. So do it and STFU.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to The Lounge