Tranny ‘Girls’ Upset Because Straight Guys Won’t Date Them

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Re: Tranny ‘Girls’ Upset Because Straight Guys Won’t Date Th

Postby DeadRinger » Sat May 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Here's the way I see it: If you have fucking balls, you don't go into the women's bathroom or locker room. Period.

But if your mental illness is so severe that you're actually willing to commit yourself completely and have your balls cut the fuck off, then be my guest, and use whatever fucking bathroom you want. You've earned it.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat May 14, 2016 4:36 pm

Lol! I agree 100%! Your right they are mentally Ill, they chop their dicks off so what else are they capable of? I don't have kids but I have nieces and if I was at park or something and I saw one of those whacked out fucks going in the girls bathroom after they went in or any young children I would have a major problem with that. I would have to go in and punch his fuckin mouth loose! It's insane this shit is being accepted & even condoned.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat May 14, 2016 4:51 pm

Bruce Jenner using his celebrity to condone that shit! He wants to be a drag queen I'd like to tie him to the bumper of my car and drag him all over the state. Imagine what the country is gonna look like in 20 years! Black militants backed by evil liberals, wild Mexican drug outlaws, terrorist sand niggggers infesting in every gas station & Subway. The Jew at the helm pulling his strings, now the gays & the he bitches are out of control. Where are the strong white people to take control of this mess? We've been infiltrated & betrayed by are own race. There's no hope! The liberal mongrel agenda has won. The fall of real men is upon us. The honor men like George Patton, Eisenhower MacArthur had is gone. Now the country is run by a bunch of Puerto Rican whores

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Ghost2Post » Wed May 25, 2016 3:35 pm

silver & black wrote:There is plenty about the Raiders to read on here. It's the off season..... who cares what gets posted. I don't have a damn thing against you, but you sure seem to hate this place so, why bother coming here?

simple, over half the threads in here arent about the Raiders, & half of those were Forbidden crying about Reggie. And just as I predicted last year, no one is crying this year except that silly fucktard. I keep hope’n I will show up and read/talk football.

Ghost2Post
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Ghost2Post » Wed May 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Ghost is offended because he himself is a transexual. He traded his pencil dick for a mangina. Him & Bruce Jenner traded cocks

Yo ass licker, yeah you forbidden. Like I told you before, I am everywhere. I have a trip to Chicago coming up very soon. Maybe we could meet up and see whats really going on? you are a fucking giant turdburgler! Ha!! Its a standing offer. I will make sure I rent a car, and come right to you pal. You just let me know internet tough guy.

Forbidden, You show all the signs that you are one of those conservative Religious Republicunts who preach against gay people, and then proceed to turn up in a bathroom stall blowing one of them. Did you know, that because of the gay population in SF, that the abundance of single hot successful ladies exist???? I think the ratio is around 12-1. You should be applauding them… if you even like girls. ( which I am pretty sure you don’t )

If I play for the “Pink Team” , then that team is a bunch of hot ass ladies with juicy flowers. Thing is, I don’t play on that team, I am the fucking Owner! And my team is all over the country. Now get back to your “Faggotry” & your silly little rants about black people, ISIS, Reggie, ect. Dont worry, I will be back to put together a list of your quotes regarding the Reggie. It will be classic!

Ghost2Post
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed May 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Your a disgraceful piece of fucking shit & you should fucking die. U don't like my rants about ISIS? I guess you condone those towel headed scumbags then don't you? Guys, don't say anything negative about ISIS because that faggot Ghost will get upset. You own the pink team? So, you own faggots? What? You get tons of pussy? LOL! Ok we all believe you. I see more pussy in one night than you have seen your whole life! Matter of fact, you said u travel around & you want to meet me in Chicago. Not a problem, I work at the Admiral strip club on Lawrence ave in Chicago, come anytime you want I'll be easy to find I will be wearing a Raiders hat & I have long hair. So are u really gonna show? Of course not! Your a liberal bullshitter! I just have you the address so you should have no excuse to show up. I'm not religious either you stupid faggot. You are a pussy liberal faggot, an ISIS sympathizer and a wigger. You should be killed you fuckin traitor. Go ahead & bring up the shit I've said about Reggie I stand behind it you asshole. I'll give you another one to pull up, May Reggie take a fuckin monkey shit on your fuckin head. If u have a problem with the non Raider threads why don't you just stay off the board? Everyone here thinks your a fuckin half a faggot liberal anyway. But you can't stop cause your an annoying little cunt. So, you got the address I'm there Fridays & Sundays at night. U got the address there's not much more I can do for you. Anyone wanna take bets on whether he shows up? A million to one everyone on here would put their money on you NOT showing up. Take the dick out of your mouth and die you Black Lives Matter, ilegal alien supporter. Your a fuckin disgrace

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Wed May 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Ghost2Post wrote:
silver & black wrote:There is plenty about the Raiders to read on here. It's the off season..... who cares what gets posted. I don't have a damn thing against you, but you sure seem to hate this place so, why bother coming here?

simple, over half the threads in here arent about the Raiders, & half of those were Forbidden crying about Reggie. And just as I predicted last year, no one is crying this year except that silly fucktard. I keep hope’n I will show up and read/talk football.

Ok, so...... post about football and let's see what we can talk about. I'm sure Dead Ringer will be happy to talk with you about football. I will too, but I'll admit I'm not nearly as savvy as DR or a few others on here. I just have opinions and I love the Raiders. I'm not a student of the game by any stretch of the imagination. I have a "basic" understanding of the game.... as I'm sure most fans do. I can't dissect defenses and offenses and tell you nuances like DR and some of the other guys here, but I'll be glad to talk with you.

I think you really do love to come here and start shit just to get some of these guys going...... and then bitch about it. Prove me wrong.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed May 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Silver, he's just a butthurt liberal that got slammed in the ass to hard. That's all. You did hear it tho, he said he had a trip to Chicago coming up & he's gonna rent a car & come get me! So I give him the fuckin address! Ghost, when is your trip? Come on here and let us all know exactly when you will be in Chicago to beat my ass! Lol! You got address & times son, let's see if your bite is as big as your bark.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed May 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Can u imagine? He's so pissed I made a racial slur or ripped on ISIS that he actually comes on a forum & says he's gonna take a trip to Chicago soon & kick my ass!! He calls me the "internet tough guy" what a fuckin dope

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed May 25, 2016 6:07 pm

He only comes on here to rile me up and he succeeds. Only reason I go back and forth with him is that I know I will destroy anything he says as I am 100% smarter than him. When he fires at me I fire back and make him look like a total dumb ass and he's got no comebacks so he leaves & then comes back a month later talking stupid shit again I'll debate the half a fag on anything & destroy him. I already have several times. He's even got the balls to tell the administrator of the forum Blazin what threads to post. He can post whatever he wants asshole! We'll start a thread about the stench of Reggie's crotch for him then maybe he'll be happy

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge