Ted Cruz Officially Drops Out Of The Republican Primary

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

Re: Ted Cruz Officially Drops Out Of The Republican Primary

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu May 05, 2016 11:34 am

Yeah, that religious bullshit is another thing keeping the republicans down. It's 2016! Less and less people are buying into a book written by a bunch of religious swindlers 2000 years ago. The invisible man in the sky story is burning out. That being said, the bible is a good self help book and has many good qualities. Trump vs Hillary? Jesus Christ! This is an all time low in this country. A rich arrogant reality tv show star vs a lying liberal bull dyke that doesn't even know how to send an email properly. George Washington is rolling over in his grave

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby Dave Casperspook » Thu May 05, 2016 11:49 am

I don't give a shit if anyone is Religious or not, as long as that person isn't trying to shove their morality down my throat. Fuck that. As much as I abhor the idea of Drumpf or Shillary in office, Cruz scared me the most. I wish people had more common sense and realized that these aren't the only 2 still running (Gary fucking Johnson anyone?!?!?!) but unfortunately, most folks are sheep and believe everything the TV spews.

I'm just a gurl living in a boys body...

-Dave Casperspook

Dave Casperspook
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu May 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Hopefully Trump fucks with Hillary. I just know Trump is gonna say something stupid & blow it. I want to see Trump win just because of the entertainment factor & I know he'll rile up they liberals into insanity. If it was Trump vs Vince Mcmahon I would vote for Vince McMahon. I'm not a huge Trump guy but I like a lot of what he says. Whether he can do it or not remains to be seen. But Hillary is the fuckin worst! Trump may make it kind of close but Hillary already has her depends & girdle packed up ready to move into the White House! She already called in the cleaners to get the zoo stench out left by Obongo. All the females are gonna vote for Hillary too so she's already won in my mind. Fuck em both

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Thu May 05, 2016 6:17 pm

Dave Casperspook wrote:Good. There's no need for a religious zealot whack job running the highest position of office in the US.

I don't have a problem at all with someone being religious and even expressing their beliefs now and then. But I'm with you on this o e, it seemed to me that Cruz considered himself the next coming. He stood up at the podium with his hands out, palms up, in his Jesus Christ pose (yay for the Soundgarden reference!) and with all the ridiculous drama he could possibly muster, spewing out the "if you don't want X, Y and Z.... Come..... Join us. There's room for everyone..."

Dude made me sick. I know exactly where you're coming from. And for God's sake, Glenn Beck went off the fucking deep end with it. That dude burned his career right down to the water line with his psychosis.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to The Lounge