War On Guns

Discuss anything you like in the Lounge. Movies, Politics, Religion or whatever else you come up with.

War On Guns

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:16 pm

It's time for the sheep to wake up.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: War On Guns

Postby Tenebrous » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Agreed - Great vid.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby Tenebrous » Fri May 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Freewheelin Franklin wrote:Nothin but a bunch of dumb ass country fucks.

Bah, only an ignorant fool would disparage someone/people who are standing up for their Constitutional and inalienable rights.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Tenebrous » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Freewheelin Franklin wrote:1) Why shouldn't the 2nd allow us to have surface to air missiles? Need to shoot down the drones B4 they shoot us right?

2) Why stop those that wish us harm from buying guns without a background check.

Only the incredibly stupid, incredibly racist, and incredibly short sighted hide behind the 2nd

To answer your questions:

1) For the same reason the 1st Amendment, while guaranteeing free speech, prohibits one from yelling fire in a crowded movie theater, yet protects even vile hate speech at funerals - see Westboro Baptist Church - (using the word church very loosely).

2) Criminals by nature do not obey laws -- thus, imposing more burdensome laws on law abiding people makes little sense.

Hiding? No. Standing for my rights as a free citizen under the Constitution is my right as an American citizen - only a complete short-sighted idiot racist cannot tell the difference. Though, I am unsure as to how racism became part of this, but since you felt the need to include it, I petulantly indulged.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Tenebrous » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Freewheelin Franklin wrote:You do realize any race...... muslim or other....... non citizen......that wish to exercise their 2nd to buy a gun without proof.....

Then turn the weapons on whomever happens 2B in the right place at the wrong time.....

There is a difference between standing up for your rights and standing up a fool that some idiots can't navigate.

Second Amendment only applies to United States Citizens; someone in Turkey cannot claim their 2nd Amendment right to own a firearm. So, I am not sure what your point was -- that the 2nd Amendment can be abused? Bah, freedom of the press or even ordinary automobiles can be abused -- should cars and media journalists be banned completely? Some people cannot limit the amount of food they consume, should food be rationed for all? Bah.

Just because some fools would abuse liberty, doesn't mean that liberty should be denied to all.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Freewheelin Franklin wrote:Then why should any laws exist?

What makes us great is the few don't rule the many.

Anyone here legally or otherwise can go to a gun show and buy whatever without a back ground check.

Why are you afraid of back ground checks?

So either we live in chains or we live in anarchy? Hardly a serious choice.

I am concerned about the chilling effect such a broad irrational law will have on freedom and liberty. What has made America great is least to do with whether the few rule the many -- indeed with a poisonous media, disingenuous teachers, corrupted unions, the many are being led to slaughter by the few.

Take CA for example, taxes are ridiculously high, regulations are ridiculously high, and spending is ridiculous high, all of which hurt the people, yet Dem's keep winning elections! So much fail cannot be rewarded without intervening factors - enter media, education, and labor. In other words the relatively few rule over the relatively many.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Tenebrous » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Freewheelin Franklin wrote:Repubs have been gerrymandering at the state level for years to assure they stay in power in the Washington house and state level.

Politicians have no desire other that to keep us preoccupied so they can continue to exploit their power and money.

Yeah, let's keep the talking points to Bengazi, IRS, abortions laws, guns, .....you know, the really important stuff.

Gerrymandering? Seriously? What's your next argument, the price of tea in China? As if the Dems do not gerrymander -- among other, even worse, tactics/methods.

Ironically, in spite of your political lamentations or cynicism, you seem to be the worst of political-parties.

By the way, Benghazi is very important; IRS attack on free citizens is very important; and anti-Constitutional abortion laws are really important. There are many very important issues.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:10 am

Freewheelin Franklin wrote:Yeah. We aren't that far apart in our thinking.

What I have over you is common sense and a pair of balls.

If by 'common sense' you mean willful ignorance and by 'pair of balls' you mean drunk on liberal kool-aid, then we are indeed very far apart.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Tenebrous » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Freewheelin Franklin wrote:Aren't you suppose to be building a safe zone of 3 mil tarp and duct tape? That along with buying as much of an arsenal as you can, bitching about taxes, , going to clan/tea party rallies, rallying to take away women's rights like the Muslim religion, bitching about affordable health care, wanting to spend massive amounts on the border, but won't give a dime to help those with no health insurance. Wanting another war in the mideast, and all the other fox watching that propagandizes you, it's fucking amazing to me how you haven't died getting this far in life.

OBTW........

My balls hang between my legs, not against my shoulder like yours.

You might want to try puttin em where they belong.

This is how one knows he has just won an argument with a liberal. :D

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:24 am

Freewheelin Franklin wrote:The vast majority of radio is right leaning. Fox leads in TV ratings.....so the media portion of your argument is out.

Labor? Hmm. I'm assuming by labor you mean...... labor unions. LU make up about 14% of the entire work force.......

including education.

Deficit to spending has been it's lowest since the Eisenhower presidency.

All you have to do is follow the money. They are writing the laws, they own the law makers.

Wake it the fuck up man.

3 strikes yer out.

Play again?

Arguably Fox News & Talk Radio vs. CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, HLN, ESPN, MSNBC, LATimes, NYTimes, New Yorker, etc., Essentially Fox and talk radio against EVERYTHING else. Lol, there is no question my point stands.

I referenced CA labor unions which make up almost 20% (that is why I wrote the relatively few rule) of the working population in CA, but more important than their actual numbers, which is still substantial, is their location - most notably in schools and the media. Basically, they have you hostage when you're young, when you go to college, and then manipulate your addiction as you grow older and read more current events or watch more TV, movies, etc.

Obama, in his first term alone, outspent 8 years of Bush. Indeed, Obama has already outspent the past 5 presidents.

Bottom of the ninth home-run - game over.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to The Lounge