Hey

Introduce yourself and get to know the other forum members!

Hey

Postby Agentjon » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Hey what's up Raider Nation!
Coming allll the way from the east coast, Buffalo NY, ready to talk about some Raider football!
Don't got much Raider fans over here, but I'll try my best via the internet to advertise the site a bit!
Don't worry about me, I've been on many forums before so I know all the rules and stuff like that!
Glad to finally have a great Raider forum site and I'm ready to make some threads and posts!

Follow me on Twitter @Jon14225
Raider Nation for life!
Someone's gotta do it...

Agentjon
Rookie
Rookie
Highscores: 0

Re: Hey

Postby Tenebrous » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Welcome man! Look forward to your posts. In regards to rules, unlike other Raider sites, there is no moderator with a big ego here trying to dominate opinions. At worst, you may have to agree to disagree.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Hey

Postby blazin1 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Agentjon wrote:Hey what's up Raider Nation!
Coming allll the way from the east coast, Buffalo NY, ready to talk about some Raider football!
Don't got much Raider fans over here, but I'll try my best via the internet to advertise the site a bit!
Don't worry about me, I've been on many forums before so I know all the rules and stuff like that!
Glad to finally have a great Raider forum site and I'm ready to make some threads and posts!

Welcome to the forum, and like Tenebrous said there are no rules. The only things that will get removed are ads, spam, hardcore nudity or something really messed up.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Return to New Member Introduction