Wild Animals Attack Older White Trump Voter

Introduce yourself and get to know the other forum members!

Wild Animals Attack Older White Trump Voter

Postby blazin1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:29 pm

TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT!
http://twitter.com/darkhorsenews/status/796747263322243072

I am in CO and carry guns, knifes and auto batons in my Jeep. Bring that shit. I may go down but at least 2-3 of these shits will go with me. Maybe all if I get lucky.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Wild Animals Attack Older White Trump Voter

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:41 pm

I'm with you 1000%'!! These animals come near my shit I'm shooting first and fitting that noose for the hanging tree. I'd like to make an Alabama wind chime out of every one of them!! These apes don't understand all white people arent soft ass liberals and they just might pick the wrong one and end up with half a head. Six animals vs one human and the guy hung in there. You hear that one sheboon say "you gone pay fo my shit" or something? Baseball bat their fuckin heads!!!! 400 years since they were slaves and look how far they've come! Slavery was needed to keep those animals in line no different from a gang of gorillas or a herd of buffalo. A lot of dangerous animals are in cages, the nigggger is not put into a cage but he always ends up in one. Put em back ou in the cotton fields for Christ sake

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby 790thSFS » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:06 am

looks like forbiddens dad got his ass beat. GOOD!

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:38 am

Wrong again Spic. You just don't like white people who will turn the tables and kill your ass!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:08 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Wrong again Spic. You just don't like white people who will turn the tables and kill your ass!

:lol:

White people aint shit!

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:23 pm

If it wasn't for white people you wouldn't exist Mexi melt. Obama is gone, no longer will you spics infringe upon this land.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:19 pm

What the fuck has a mexican ever done to further civilization? Nothing!!!! Their good at banging out 15 spic babies and going on welfare for generations....cheap labor and tacos is your legacy Gustavo....Mexico and Africa are uncivilized shitholes!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:40 am

790 is having a tough time with the Trump shit. He thought there was no way in hell the man would win! 790 thought that the liberal food stamps would never run out. Like the liberals he doesn't understand you just can't keep printing money and hand it out to every brown or black in the country. What's amazing to me is how content these mud races are with sitting back and letting other people take care of them. Section 8 housing for life? So the average white man would pay 1500 a month for the same house a niggger would pay $100. Sickening, this country would be great again if we could just figure out how to get rid of these sub humans. At least we know the deportation process has started & 790s family are scurrying around like Mexican cockroaches

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:49 am

Your right Fred Mexico and Africa are shitholes it's a shame that most of them immigrate to this country. When the polish, Irish, Italians, English exc..... immigrated here they had their problems with each other but they all came together and worked to make the country great. They didn't immigrate like the Mexicans and sneak across a border and they didn't sit back and expect the government to pay for them lol le the nigggers do. You can hear how proud 790 is when the country gets hurt by these scum races. White people allowed 790 to exist outside that drug shithole Mexico and what does he do? Says fuck white people! He roots for the downfall of the country and that is the act of a traitor.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to New Member Introduction