Introduce yourself and get to know the other forum members!

Postby Dakarii007 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Hey guys, New member here, generally been a loner most of my life, but I thought I could give a forum a chance since I spend a lot of time in front of a screen. Been a fan of the raiders since I moved to California 20 years ago. My best friend was Mexican and his whole family loved the raiders with a passion. I would watch games with them and hear them talk stats. Most importantly, no matter how many setbacks they had in the season, they always believed that the raiders would win the next game. How many teams after years of unfortunate circumstances keep fans like that? That made me a fan.

Dakarii007
Rookie
Rookie
Highscores: 0

Re: New member

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Welcome! It's an honor to be joined by men!! Your friends family sounds like cool Mexicans. Our resident Mexican 790 is not. He is a dumb gangbanger spic that gives Raider fans a bad name. He's also stupid as all fuckin hell as you'll see. Now is the time for the Raider nation to unite and Just Win!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby blazin1 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:07 pm

Welcome to the forum.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby Dakarii007 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Welcome! It's an honor to be joined by men!! Your friends family sounds like cool Mexicans. Our resident Mexican 790 is not. He is a dumb gangbanger spic that gives Raider fans a bad name. He's also stupid as all fuckin hell as you'll see. Now is the time for the Raider nation to unite and Just Win!

That is unfortunate, I know some really great Mexican raiders fans, most are. There are some people who just like the colors so they call themselves raider fans though. Maybe he is one of those. I am not really here to judge people though. Everybody fans out in their own way. Thanks for the welcome. I am ask for uniting. Let's fight in politics and unite in football!

Dakarii007
Rookie
Rookie

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:07 pm

Dakarii007 wrote:
Forbiddenraider wrote:Welcome! It's an honor to be joined by men!! Your friends family sounds like cool Mexicans. Our resident Mexican 790 is not. He is a dumb gangbanger spic that gives Raider fans a bad name. He's also stupid as all fuckin hell as you'll see. Now is the time for the Raider nation to unite and Just Win!

That is unfortunate, I know some really great Mexican raiders fans, most are. There are some people who just like the colors so they call themselves raider fans though. Maybe he is one of those. I am not really here to judge people though. Everybody fans out in their own way. Thanks for the welcome. I am ask for uniting. Let's fight in politics and unite in football!

Did you wear your Trump Make America great again cap over those beaners house? Thry must adore you!!! LOL!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to New Member Introduction