New to site

Introduce yourself and get to know the other forum members!

New to site

Postby PhillyRaider » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:23 am

Hello fellow Raiders fans. Iam a long time NFL fan, and the Raiders have been a favorite team of mine. Mainly because of their history of a 'bad boy" reputation. Their long rival battles with the KC Chiefs is my favorite match up. I live on the East coast in Philadelphia. The Raiders have a 'bad boy" reputation in the NFL, Philly has a "bad boy" reputation in the nation. Its a east coast, west coast marriage, a perfect fit.

PhillyRaider
Rookie
Rookie
Highscores: 0

Re: New to site

Postby blazin1 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Welcome to the forum.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: New to site

Postby Tenebrous » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:10 pm

PhillyRaider wrote:Hello fellow Raiders fans. Iam a long time NFL fan, and the Raiders have been a favorite team of mine. Mainly because of their history of a 'bad boy" reputation. Their long rival battles with the KC Chiefs is my favorite match up. I live on the East coast in Philadelphia. The Raiders have a 'bad boy" reputation in the NFL, Philly has a "bad boy" reputation in the nation. Its a east coast, west coast marriage, a perfect fit.

Sup man, lived near Philly for a few years! Miss it.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Return to New Member Introduction