Terrelle Pryor similar to Colin Kaepernick

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Terrelle Pryor similar to Colin Kaepernick

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:26 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
Tenebrous wrote:I am telling you, next season keep an eye out for B. Hundley out of UCLA - strong arm, strong down field accuracy,understands the game, and has running ability - yet, is by far a pass first QB; he'll scramble for more time, but will not just run when pressured slightly. Coming out of college, if Hundley continues to improve, no doubt he'll be ahead of CK. However, the question is whether the Raiders will know what they have in TP before Hundley enters the draft.
Don't you fear bringing a really young guy like that into Olson's offense? I mean Olson didn't exactly light it up with Gabbert. Let's face it, he hasn't lit it up with anybody. Hundley could easily come into that situation and die on the vine.

I'll take your word on his abilities. Never seen him. But you're making him out to be the next Elway.

Indeed Olson does concern me, in fact I brought up the same question with Oslon & TP in this very thread.

In regards to Hundley, he stepped in as a starter his Sophomore year under a new coach/system and really helped reinvigorate the Bruin Offense - which had not seen any real life in a long time, even under Chow. I am not sure how he will progress, but, at this point, it seems the kid has the ability/football IQ to do well. His first year in Westwood was rather impressive - I am curious to see what he does in the coming season, but the Raiders would be wise to watch too. However, they also need to see what TP can do - the question is, can TP get a fair chance with DA & Olson? I am not so sure.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Tenebrous wrote:Indeed Olson does concern me, in fact I brought up the same question with Oslon & TP in this very thread.

In regards to Hundley, he stepped in as a starter his Sophomore year under a new coach/system and really helped reinvigorate the Bruin Offense - which had not seen any real life in a long time, even under Chow. I am not sure how he will progress, but, at this point, it seems the kid has the ability/football IQ to do well. His first year in Westwood was rather impressive - I am curious to see what he does in the coming season, but the Raiders would be wise to watch too. However, they also need to see what TP can do - the question is, can TP get a fair chance with DA & Olson? I am not so sure.
OK bro I'm onboard. UCLA produced Aikman, after all.

Plus, I don't see how it's possible in any way for us to contend for a playoff spot in 2013, so we can all hope DA will be out the door after he overesees yet another disaster. Perhaps then we can get some real coaches in here. Imagine what Gruden could do with a guy like Hundley.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Here's a couple of vids to UCLA v. USC - full game (so as not to show just highlights):
PART I: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kq01sQ ... ata_player
PART II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C7pVjb ... ata_player

Shorter Highlights (Highlights of UCLA in general w/ some Hundley):
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLJMDMt ... ata_player
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwWACli ... ata_player

Side Note:

Tried to embed videos, but could not using tablet.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Tenebrous » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Here are embedded versions:

Entire Game: UCLA v. USC 2012
Part I:

Part II:

Shorter Highlights:

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum