Raiders at Giants

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders at Giants

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:53 pm

McGloin is not the answer. With his limited arm strength he needs some advantage, such as the ability to read defenses and make the proper adjustments. I have not seen that from him, nor has anyone even hinted that he can do that. Better to go with Pryor and decide once and for all what direction the team is going. However, with Olson as his OC, this may not be entirety fair to Pryor. Nevertheless, Pryor has to find a way to go beyond bad/incompetent coaching if he wants to continue starting in Oakland past this season.[/quote]

McGloin may not be the answer but Pryor sure as hell isn't!! DA has that next man up policy so why not McGloin? How do you know mcGloin's ability to do anything? he hasn't started a game in the NFL instead wasting away behind our track star Carl Lewis, Pryor. Pryor is as bad as Jamarcus Russell in the pocket if not worse!! He is the worst pocket passer in the NFL bar none. I'd rather go with McGloin and a little bit of Tyler Wilson instead of wasting winnable games on a bum like Pryor. The guy stares at his primary target throughout the route like he is playing a high school game in Pennsylvania. I've seen enough and this season is done!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:17 am

Freddie this season was done long before it started, you just didn't know it.

I figured folks would come to their senses when the losses started piling up. We've got serious fucking problems now, NY was one of the last 2 winnable games. Next one is TEN, who lost Locker again and lost to JAX. If we don't win that one it's entirely possible we'll be picking 2nd overall in April with a 3-13 record.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:32 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Freddie this season was done long before it started, you just didn't know it.

I figured folks would come to their senses when the losses started piling up. We've got serious fucking problems now, NY was one of the last 2 winnable games. Next one is TEN, who lost Locker again and lost to JAX. If we don't win that one it's entirely possible we'll be picking 2nd overall in April with a 3-13 record.

I've been following the NFL and the Raiders since the Stabler/Madden days in the mid 70's, I know an inferior product on the field when I see it. We as fans put on our fan blinders on Sundays and hope for the best. I've gone into most Raider games in the last ten years with low expectations and not to my surprise they lose 75% of their games. What's the difference winning three or four games or five or six games this year anyway. Next year will be telling, the salary cap mess has been solidified and its time to put pieces in place. AD spending was out of control for a long time, we had some decent chances at the playoffs in 2010 and 2011 and now is the official blow up and rebuild, I have no complaints on defense and I think the problem has been identified on offense. I will hold by my prediction we will be in the playoffs within 3 seasons.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:28 pm

I doubt RM or DA will be gone at the end of the year. I hope both of them get axed, though. The only one I would keep around is Tarver.

RM doesn't seem to have a clue about talent. DA doesn't seem to have a clue as to how to motivate his team. I know you are all pining for Gruden. I guess I just don't have as much confidence in him as you all seem to have. He's been out of the trenches for too long. He's got a comfortable gig making bank without working 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. I just can't see him coming back to coaching..... and if he does, I have a feeling it won't go well. I'd be willing to take that chance, though.

I still think Pryor could learn the ropes and become a decent QB. I also want to draft a real QB that doesn't need near the work to become serviceable.

A real GM, HC, OC, QB, legit #1 WR, TE and O line. That shouldn't take more than 3 more years to acquire :roll: .

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby RF34 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Vic Tafur‏@VicTafur
Pryor said he “didn’t tell anyone really” about his knee feeling sore last week & before game due to “competitive nature … lesson learned.”

I win!

RF34
MVP
MVP

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum