Remember This?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Remember This?

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:05 pm

After the Raiders beat the Bronco's 59-14, RM decided to fire the coach most responsible for that offense. Now, the Raiders are losing to back-up QB's at record numbers. Meanwhile, somewhere, someone is looking to give praise to RM for something other than winning.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Remember This?

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Dude, they did it all game long. The fucking announcers were making me want to puke with their effusive gushing, slobbing all over RM's knob.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Naphtali » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Hue jackson was the best coach we had since Gruden, could evaluate/develop the QB, maximize the talent on offense, develop young players. This team was ready, and that speech he had at the end of the season was what this franchise needed, to understand the standard was needed to be elevated, division championships were to be expected and demanded

And he had the know how something we hadn't had since Gruden.....now the penalty is going back to a coach in Allen, no vision for the offense, no development of players, miss evaluating the team, bad game time decisions, now the franchise is back in the trash can after briefly peaking out of it 2010-11

Naphtali
Rookie
Rookie

Postby silver & black » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:42 pm

I've stayed out of the Hue Jackson thing on purpose. I'll just go ahead and say my piece on it.

Did I like Hue? yes. Did I think he was a good coach?.Yes. Did I agree with how he handled things after Al's death? No. I might be in the minority but, I think he got too comfortable too soon. He let his "perceived" power go to his head. That's why he is no longer the coach of the Raiders. Do I like it? No.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum