What a shame!!!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: What a shame!!!

Postby snakebuck » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:09 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:
snakebuck wrote:Yeah, compare to Hayden...Nam will be an upgrade. Does anyone else see that Hayden just plain sucks? I know he's a rookie, but if you're going to be a first round pick in the draft, you should be better than what you're showing us. RM screwed up.

Even the future Hall of Fame Chales Woodson got took to school in his rookie season. There not a cb that came into the NFL that did not have some growing pain.

You're right. I'm a little hard on the kid. Hopefully he will be an all-star and future hall of fame CB.

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro
Highscores: 0

Re: What a shame!!!

Postby RF34 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:48 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:
snakebuck wrote:Yeah, compare to Hayden...Nam will be an upgrade. Does anyone else see that Hayden just plain sucks? I know he's a rookie, but if you're going to be a first round pick in the draft, you should be better than what you're showing us. RM screwed up.

Even the future Hall of Fame Chales Woodson got took to school in his rookie season. There not a cb that came into the NFL that did not have some growing pain.

Woodson had his bad games, but he was Defensive Rookie of the Year. I don't think Hayden can get there.

With regards to Aso, I have no problem bringing him back....as a safety.

I win!

RF34
MVP
MVP
Highscores: 0

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum