Eagles @ Raiders

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Eagles @ Raiders

Postby Tenebrous » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 am

DeadRinger wrote:I have to say I'm with silver & black on this one. I'm starting to hate seeing this fucker's face on the sidelines. Even when DMC was healthy Rashad Jennings has been a better RB for us. Jennings: 4.7 ypa - DMC: 3.6 ypa. And that's just fuckin' sad right there. Call it scheme, playcalling, incompetence, whatever. All of those points are completely valid, and I'll agree with you all day long. But none of them change the fact that he's not producing for us while others can, and he can't stay on the field.

It's just a sad state of affairs but, as with the Seymour decision, if Reggie lets DMC walk I won't argue against it. Some team with a bad-ass OL will pick him up and he'll break off 1200 yds or so. Such is life.

He does not need a bad-ass OL per se, unless the Raiders had a bad-ass OL in 2010-2011 and somehow lost all those bad-ass linemen in 2012-2013. He does need, however, solid coaching - so would rather keep McFadden and hire a solid OC instead of just letting the man walk away to another team.

In the end, I cannot blame Silver, you, or anyone for wanting him gone, but I can disagree because I believe it would be yet another tragic avoidable mistake/waste.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:32 pm

McFadden was never an every down back in this league and they used him wrong. His strengths are touches in space on the edges and catching the ball on screen plays, nothing more nothing less. Michael Bush was just as valuable as he was a couple years ago and they let him walk.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby snakebuck » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:52 pm

We let the wrong guy go. McFadden will be going soon anyway.

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:17 am

FreddieB25 wrote:McFadden was never an every down back in this league and they used him wrong. His strengths are touches in space on the edges and catching the ball on screen plays, nothing more nothing less. Michael Bush was just as valuable as he was a couple years ago and they let him walk.

So you think he should be used like Sproles or Reggie Bush?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:15 pm

So you think he should be used like Sproles or Reggie Bush?[/quote]

Most definitely, but McFadden rolls out of bed in the morning injured so it doesn't make a difference. He is the most fragile running back I've ever seen.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum