The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Know what makes me sick?

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:35 am

RAIDERS wrote:HA! Rudimus is funny! GO Raiders and quit bitching dead

Quit bitching?

This team is a lucky 3-4 in the cellar of the AFCW and you're a happy guy, 790? Is that it? What are you so fucking happy about that you're not bitching? You watch the trees, I'll take a hard look at the forest.

If you don't mind, that is...

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Man, this team should be 5 - 2 right now. Had Pryor not thrown that last int in the colts game and if he played against the Redskins. I bet you would still be bitching about everything. I think the only person you want to run the show is Gruden. He would be the only guy to make you happy. And what if he went 1 and 6 so far, would you be happy with Gruden? Fuck, I am happy all those useless fucks are gone making all that money. Now they aren't playing anywhere.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Gruden is overrated. I love him for what he brought to this team but, he only won with Dungy's team in Tampa Bay. He didn't do shit after that. That said, I'd still take him back.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:13 pm

silver & black wrote:Gruden is overrated. I love him for what he brought to this team but, he only won with Dungy's team in Tampa Bay. He didn't do shit after that. That said, I'd still take him back.

Gruden might be over overrated but he brought four years of some exciting football in Oakland for the first time in a long while and we haven't seen it in Oakland since. Wouldn't mind he coming to Oakland with the west coast offense and working with Pryor and building on that.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
silver & black wrote:Gruden is overrated. I love him for what he brought to this team but, he only won with Dungy's team in Tampa Bay. He didn't do shit after that. That said, I'd still take him back.

Gruden might be over overrated but he brought four years of some exciting football in Oakland for the first time in a long while and we haven't seen it in Oakland since. Wouldn't mind he coming to Oakland with the west coast offense and working with Pryor and building on that.

Disagree; the Raiders had exciting football with Jackson who came after Gruden, but was fired for going 8-8 after catastrophic injuries to key players, etc. This defense with with Jackson's offense would have been dangerous.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum