Darren McFadden Murders the Denver Broncos (VIDEO)

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Darren McFadden Murders the Denver Broncos (VIDEO)

Postby blazin1 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:06 pm

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Darren McFadden Murders the Denver Broncos (VIDEO)

Postby Slmjm884 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Every time i'm having a crappy day...i go to this video.

Slmjm884
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 7

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:01 pm

That video is just upsetting - it highlights RM's blunder of getting rid of the coach most responsible for McFadden's renaissance in the Silver n' Black, indeed most responsible for the Raider offensive resurrection.

Man, RM's unnecessary blunder has set the Raiders back years. Sadly, many Raider fans today, instead of being pumped for a win, would be happy if the Raiders weren't embarrassed by the Broncos.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:32 am

Tenebrous wrote:That video is just upsetting - it highlights RM's blunder of getting rid of the coach most responsible for McFadden's renaissance in the Silver n' Black, indeed most responsible for the Raider offensive resurrection.

Man, RM's unnecessary blunder has set the Raiders back years. Sadly, many Raider fans today, instead of being pumped for a win, would be happy if the Raiders weren't embarrassed by the Broncos.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.

I'd also like to point out that this game was before the DEN management started making the kinds of good decisions Reggie is incapable of. Because now we're dealing with Fox, Del Rio and Manning. It's a whole different fucking world people. Right now DEN is a prime example of what great decisions and great coaches can do for you. WE, on the other hand... we're shit. We're the product of a scorched earth policy.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum