Raiders beat the Pats

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders beat the Pats

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:31 am

Have to love beating the Pats. Esp when we prob completely ruined their chances at the playoffs. We tried hard to give away another one but Chandler Jones was having none of that shit.

The play was such a classic it has to be named. My vote:

The Hook & Dagger.

Anyone else have ideas on a name for it?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Raiders beat the Pats

Postby piratepride » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:15 am

I like the sound of that Dead, hook and dagger has a nice ring to it. I was there in person for this game ( sitting at airport now waiting to fly back home). This was one of the most memorable games to have been at and one I’ll probably never forget. What stood out to me were a lot of things.
There was a lot of red and blue in the stands and at times made it very loud when Carr was in third and long situations. The pats fans sitting all around me were chirping all during the 4th quarter as they thought they had the game locked up already. Some were barking out Carr sucks and shit right up to his game tying touchdown toss to Keelan Cole. The looks on their faces once we tied it was a thing of beauty let me tell you!!!!
1. We have to fix our defense next year man, have to. Patriot db’s were plastering our guys all game how they should be. Our defense well, you guys know already.
2. O line- once Parham went down with a knee the backup’s gave zero time to Carr man. In real life it felt like you counted two seconds until Carr had to move out of the pocket which he’s not very good at. Need o line help in upcoming draft.
But,,,,,
Just win baby!!!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Re: Raiders beat the Pats

Postby piratepride » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:16 am

Also, I was like 7 rows up from where Chandler Jones celebrated after his game winner. Gonna go back to see if the camera got me and the wife.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum