Raiders dominated practice against Pats

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders dominated practice against Pats

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:35 am

All reports say the Carr to Adams hookup can't be stopped. Carr nailing his former college receiver in stride, perfect throws at every level. Adams with circus, one-hand catches. Everyone impressed, including Belichik. Only scary thing is Carr takes 3 sacks. I'm guessing Bill got desperate and dialed up some exotic shit late int he practice to try to get some juice going for his team. Judon showed up late with some swagger. But only late.

Couple picks of Mac Jones. Apparently our run D was fierce.

Only real weakness was our run game. Carr was slicing them up and our D was doing its job.

Looking good, but the Pats aren't as good as any of our AFCW rivals this season.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Raiders dominated practice against Pats

Postby piratepride » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:37 pm

Very encouraging! I’ve seen a few recent interview by Devante and it gets me hyped bro. He’s so complimentary of our offense and skill guys I can see his genuine excitement on his face and tone. I’ve always wondered what Carr would do with a true #1 WR and a halfway decent Defense. This is the year I finally get to find out. Like a few others have mentioned on here already, the O line does scare me a little bit but no teams o line is perfect. I wouldn’t mind trading for the Pat’s RT Isaiah Wynn, but not at a high cost and definitely not for Josh Jacobs.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Re: Raiders dominated practice against Pats

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:08 am

Raiders got another couple picks against Pats yesterday, one of them by... ABRAM!

Look, nobody is going to mistake Abram for Lester Hayes in coverage, but I think our new DC is going to use him in ways that will allow him to make some highlight reels this season. Pro Bowl for Abram? Maybe.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum