Free agency

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Free agency

Postby piratepride » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:25 pm

Chandler Jones- wonder why so many teams have shipped out Ngokue? I thought he loved bieng here and performed well. I like Chandlers explosiveness a little more and look for him to get into the backfield more often.

Cutting Alec Ingold- looks like Josh wanted to bring in his FB and Brandon Bolden instead of our yeam captain. I don't like it, even though they know his system.

WR- we need to either trade away a #1 and 2 for Devante Adams or sign Allen Robinson already. We need to keep pace with the test of the afc west in a major way.

Draft- go best player available, although I really like the DT from Georgia, and the top two linebackers. Also, the LT Trevor Penning looks like a badass mofo who loves punishing defenders.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Free agency

Postby piratepride » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:48 pm

Rock Ya Sin CB- I've liked this dude ever since the draft a few short years ago. He's a tough physical corner, everything Amik Robertson was supposed to be. IMO, He's our new #2 corner as Casey Hayward will be in a Colts uniform soon.

Mack Hollins- He's a Zay Jones clone but for a fraction of the cost, super fast with decent hands.

Anthony Averette- talented guy to have in our db room, was shocked at how tough and physical the Ravens played us in week one without either of thier starting corners.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:05 am

I think Averett is going to be a damn good CB for us.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:09 am

You missed Bilal Nichols, a 313lb nose tackle who had 51 tackles, 5 TFL and 3 sacks last year in 15 starts for CHI. Season before that he had 5 sacks from the nose. Unheard-of disruption from that position.

He said "I grew up watching the Raiders. It's a dream come true."

He's only 25.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:12 pm

Thanks Dead, I had to go back and re post after I deleted the 1st by mistake. Forgot to include him on the second draft, u gkt me covered though!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum