Aaron Rodgers next year

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Aaron Rodgers next year

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:53 am

We need to do whatever it takes to sign Aaron Rodgers next season. I don't feel like a reeboot and having to wait another 5 years to see results. May as well buy a super bowl with Rodgers at the helm. He's a top 3 QB this year and will be next year too.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Aaron Rodgers next year

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:34 pm

Yep. Last year I would have said do what we have to to get either Lawrence or Jones. There’s just nobody in this draft who will ever go to a SB, in my opinion.

Get Rodgers. Failing that, get Wilson.

After what I saw today, we need to shop for TOP SHELF SHIT.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:50 am

It's neither here nor there, but I remember the Raiders bieng in the mix with Tom Brady also. Were we the dark horse team he would have liked to go to? After hearing Carr throw some of his teammates ( probably even rightfully so)under the bus, it became clear to me. He knows he's probably done! I read a few fan comments about he always sits by himself on the sidelines instead of talking to his teammates about the next drives. To me, that is a huge lack of leadership.
We need an alpha at the QB spot that guys respect and will go out and put everything on the line for. Carr has lost his mojo somewhere along those lines. He's too nice! He needed to be calling out his giys on the football field and during practice, not at the podium. Time for a new leader!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:21 pm

Rodgers is a pipe dream. He isn't coming to Vegas to play for Lloyd Christmas. They won't win another game this year.... and propbably won't compete again in the league for anther 5 years... if then. Face it... this franchise is a joke. The other owners hate us. Goodell hates us. At least I get to watch the local team make progress to competing again (Browns).

The Raiders are a distant memory in the history of the league. What a waste of money spent on that beautiful stadium... for such a turd of a team.

The only way this team wins again is if Carr is gone and they can manage to lure someone with the talant of Rodgers to take over... I'm not holding my breath. Yea, I now.... I'm whining and bitching... every Raiders fan has earned the right to chastise them any way they see fit!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:21 am

I’m starting to look hard at the Pickett kid out of Pitt. Prolific passer who’s a winner, ranked all season and dismantled #16 Wake Forest in their bowl game. Declared for the draft. Good size, faced and beat decent competition like Clemson, Miami, Wake, Tenn, others.

He could be the #1 pick.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum