Why the fuck can’t Carr throw TD passes in the red zone??

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Why the fuck can’t Carr throw TD passes in the red zone??

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:57 pm

Carr lost this game. Throwing 2 picks against the Giants?? And a fumble?

What a fucking joke.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Why the fuck can’t Carr throw TD passes in the red zone?

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:18 pm

I don’t know guys, I think I’m going to have to cool down on football for a while. Ditch the Sunday Ticket. Do some other things on Sundays.

When the Raiders do some epically stupid shit like losing to the fucking Giants at home, it just wrecks my day and worse. I just don’t like allowing anything to have that much control over me.

Derek Carr massively outplayed by Daniel Jones. What the fuck man? Why did the Giants defense look like the Bills defense against us? It just shouldn’t happen. It CANNOT fucking happen, man.

I don’t want to hear any bullshit about distractions. That shit is complete horse shit. Once these guys hit the field they’re not thinking about that bullshit.

I put some of this on Mayock too. He should have had another fucking WR in here long ago. What the fuck has he been waiting for ?? Did he need to see us lose to the worst team in the league before making a common sense fucking signing? That’s bush league, man. That’s amateur bullshit right there.

It’s just one stupid thing after another.

REALLY hard to think about Bisaccia being HC next season the way this team was totally unprepared to play today. That’s on the coaching, man.

You can’t lose to a team like the Giants if you want to make the playoffs. You just can’t fucking do it.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Re: Why the fuck can’t Carr throw TD passes in the red zone?

Postby silver & black » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:47 am

I went golfing. I gave up being so emotionally involved in a football team and a game years ago.

I used to get seriously angry over the Raiders losses and incompetent ways. It was detrimental to myself and people around me. I still am a die hard fan, but I just don't let it have such an impact on my life anymore.

There are much more important things to worry about than a football team that honestly makes no difference in my day to day life. If they win... great. If not... next week! I still have to get up at 4:00 am and go to work either way...lol.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum