My company is mandating the vax

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

My company is mandating the vax

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:52 pm

So I have the best job I’ve ever had, a boss who loves me, great pay and bonus that actually gets paid out, 100% 401k match fully vested from day 1, $85,000 equity stake, health insurance that I’ve only ever heard of before…

Only issue is they’re a hardcore liberal Silicon Valley org. Sometimes seems like their #1 focus is the “inclusion” obsession. It is kind of a creepy, c-like atmosphere in that way.

Anyway, it’s a massive global B2B software company some of you have prob heard of. So Biden’s strong arm vaccine mandate for all government and government contractor workers extends to this company. And since they don’t want to get hit by fines, the company in turn is strong arming its US employees - no matter the situation - into getting vaccinated.

I’ve had the fucking disease and fought it off I believe I’ve had it at least twice - the second time my body just laughed it off in a little more than a day. I’m fucking iron-clad, man, I absolutely believe that.

They don’t give a FUCK.

To me, sticking some freaky shit in your body that has even a REMOTE possibility to fuck you up when you have ABSOLUTELY NO NEEDOF IT is the height of stupidity.

They don’t give a fuck. Get jabbed or get the fuck out. I have the timeline. I have to get the first dose by like Nov 3 or I’ll be “placed on unpaid administrative leave and be subject to further employment action.

The Biden admin is worse than the Obama admin was. And folks, with mail-in elections going mainstream from here on out, I don’t see us ever getting another Republican pres.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: My company is mandating the vax

Postby silver & black » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:42 pm

I took the vaccine. I did it for other reasons than being scared of the virus. I also have had the virus.

I'm against the mandates. I had no problems after the shot/s other than a sore arm. I can't tell you what to do.... your choice.

Good luck in what ever you choose to do.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby blazin1 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:09 am

Leftists are Nazis! They would make Josef Mengele proud!

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:54 am

blazin1 wrote:Leftists are Nazis! They would make Josef Mengele proud!

I agree with you 100%. They're actually better at this shit than Mengele was. They killed a LOT more people when they released COVID than Mengle ever hoped to. And OUR leftists did it on a global scale. Mengle?? Pfah, he was just a petty little regional criminal.

All that said, I get my first Pfizer jab at 4:40pm EST today. I'm not in a position where I can lose the best job I've ever had.

However, I've been writing a book for close to a year now. I have an undergrad degree BA with a major in English and I've been in Marketing for 20+ years. I'm writing a fantasy novel called Acrimant Ascendant. It's designed to be an epic, so at least a 3-book series.

I have 7 chapters and I think I'm going to clean them up, make them REALLY pretty and see if I can sell this thing to a publisher. And if not, see what it would take to publish it on my own when I finish it.

If I can get to a point where I can write for a living, I'm seriously considering moving to Canada, where they still have personal liberty, and retiring there.

Because I don't recognize this country anymore. It's not the country I grew up in. It's not the country I used to listen to Reagan talk about as I was growing up. It's not the country I was proud of for the majority of my life. It's not the country all the founding documents say it's supposed to be. And with elections locked up, it never will be again.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:57 am

silver & black wrote:I took the vaccine. I did it for other reasons than being scared of the virus. I also have had the virus.

I'm against the mandates. I had no problems after the shot/s other than a sore arm. I can't tell you what to do.... your choice.

Good luck in what ever you choose to do.

Which vax did you get bro?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:30 pm

I got Moderna. Can't say I want/ed any of them.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:32 pm

Got my first Pfizer today.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:14 am

Dead, after going back and forth a while, I got the pfizer also. I work for the dept of defense, and got it ahead of our mandate as well.
The 1st shot ain't shit, after the second I felt like I had the flu forcthe next day and a half, but I haven't gotten sick since. I'm for choice, I don't think any of this shit should be mandatory.....

What I despise is all of the discrimination towards the unvaxxed. People have been fired and told to go home at the hospital, are living in some crazy times or what?

I'd get the shot too if I had a job throwing money at my feet left and right lol. Good for you bro!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:47 pm

Wonderful. Can’t wait for that second stab, bro.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum