RAIDERS REPORT: Alex Leatherwood Moved to Right Guard

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

RAIDERS REPORT: Alex Leatherwood Moved to Right Guard

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:45 am

GRUDEN LISTENS TO ME AGAIN!!!

Assuming this happens, what an amazing. Hopefully this really works out well and things will click FAST!

Parker to RT, Leatherwood to RG.

Question: At what point will it be Nick Martin to OC??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZFL3yUWQxU

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: RAIDERS REPORT: Alex Leatherwood Moved to Right Guard

Postby piratepride » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:06 pm

It sucks that we have to resort to moving Parker back to RT. This shows me that the coaching staff understands we're in a win now mode, and willing to try different things in order to win. It's worth a shot.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:11 pm

If it doesn't, why wouldn't we call the chief's castoff Mitchell Shwartz?
Or ex Pittsburgh lineman Decastro? Fucking Incognito needs to man up and play at 80%. We need him to suit up after his 3 game IR is over. I don't want to lose this season to this horrible O line. We finally have a pissed off Carr letting it rip, tops flight TE in Waller, Ruggs to take the top off with strong hands and Renfrow doing his thing. We need to see which top o lineman are unrestricted amd go heavy and hard after them next season. Our window is right now!

I fully expect to land Devante Adams next season, we need to provide Carr with all the time he needs!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:55 pm

I think we need to just whack Richie with an injury designation and replace him with someone really good.

And by that I mean, call up one of these hopelessly shitty teams and get a GOOD OG or OT. We can make this line work with either one. We just need a good o-lineman in here, and the ONLY way to do that rt now is with a trade.

YES, it's going to cost us. Who gives a shit? I don't give a FUCK about next season right now. We have a shot to do something special RIGHT NOW! So go ahead and mortgage some of the fuckin' future, I couldn't care less. Let's make that fucking run.

I look at the Jets, Giants, Eagles, Lions, Vikes, Falcons, Texans, Colts - ALL those teams should want a promising young EDGE guy like Koonce instead of a strong vet OG right now. GIVE IT THE FUCK UP!

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:50 pm

A trade would work too. Now reports coming in about a 10 year old Gruden email? Give me a phukin break man. Sick and tired of people bringing up old shit. I hope the team doesn't pull some Redskins game shit and sabotage the season.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:42 am

So people were panning the move of Leatherwood to OG last week. Looked MUCH better this week, and the donkey pass rush is no chump. There were some penalties, but then there always are.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum