Postby silver & black » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:09 pm

Maybe the pirate should wear a rainbow eye patch??? :lol:

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Re: Who knew the NFL was GAY?!

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:07 pm

Sure we break some balls here but I just wanna say it’s an honor to be joined by men. And not faggot ass cornholin cocksuckers that we got playing defensive end. Kneeling during the anthem, finooks playing DE, annoying bitches calling the games, can’t hit the QB. Give me Madden & Summeral not these squeaking Now they saying Ferrell is playing with the 2nd team & they think SolomanYhomas to small to play the position. Why did you bring him in then? Fuck Gruden this team sucks Broncos will get Rodgers and we will suck as usual. Fuck Joe Biden

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:38 pm

If we go fuckin 8-9 or something, somebody better fuckin fire Gruden and Mayock. And Carr.

If we go 6-3 or 6-4 again and have the same kind of late-season collapse we've had the last 2 years, fire the WHOLE FUCKIN TEAM!

This it, man. Year 4. If they haven't done it by now, they CAN'T DO IT.

We should be scoring more points than we did last season - fuckin Carr BETTER have more than 30 TDs. Cram the fucking ball down their fucking throats by WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY!

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby blazin1 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:49 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Sure we break some balls here but I just wanna say it’s an honor to be joined by men. And not faggot ass cornholin cocksuckers that we got playing defensive end. Kneeling during the anthem, finooks playing DE, annoying bitches calling the games, can’t hit the QB. Give me Madden & Summeral not these squeaking Now they saying Ferrell is playing with the 2nd team & they think SolomanYhomas to small to play the position. Why did you bring him in then? Fuck Gruden this team sucks Broncos will get Rodgers and we will suck as usual. Fuck Joe Biden

Fuck Joe Biden. Illegitimately installed resident in chief potato!

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:49 am

blazin1 wrote:
Forbiddenraider wrote:Sure we break some balls here but I just wanna say it’s an honor to be joined by men. And not faggot ass cornholin cocksuckers that we got playing defensive end. Kneeling during the anthem, finooks playing DE, annoying bitches calling the games, can’t hit the QB. Give me Madden & Summeral not these squeaking Now they saying Ferrell is playing with the 2nd team & they think SolomanYhomas to small to play the position. Why did you bring him in then? Fuck Gruden this team sucks Broncos will get Rodgers and we will suck as usual. Fuck Joe Biden

Fuck Joe Biden. Illegitimately installed resident in chief potato!

By my count, there were somewhere between 10M and 11m fraudulent votes cast in that election.

Dems pulled out every stop imaginable. Didn't care if they got caught doing it because they know how stupid America is and they can explain away anything. Their constituents don't give a fuck, they LITERALLY would have accepted assassination or military interference if that's what it took to get Trump out of office. I absolutely believe that.

WTF every happened to all the anti-government dem hippies, man? Why the fuck do they want the government to do everything now, and actually FORCE people to do shit like give up guns and get vaccinated for fucks sake? It's absolute insanity!

Why would any SANE person literally BEG their government to take away their Constitutionally-protected RIGHTS?? What the FUCK is happening here?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:03 pm

Why would any SANE person literally BEG their government to take away their Constitutionally-protected RIGHTS?? What the FUCK is happening here?

No sane person would. Unfortunately, there are no sane leftists. Right now, they are winning because there are too many RINOS in the Republican party. Hopefully, we can fix that in '22'.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:14 am

My hope is that Trump's win taught some people what conservatives are really looking for in a candidate, and we'll have more real candidates to choose from in the future instead of having to hold our fuckin noses and pick the least of the evils like we did with McCain and Romney.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum