Think Gruden swings for Brady?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Think Gruden swings for Brady?

Postby piratepride » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:40 pm

Brady is done in Patriot land, but doesn't want t9 hang it up just yet. If this were up to Gruden he'd be on the phone with him tomorrow morning bright and early lol.
It doesn't make much sense to bring in Brady on a 2 year deal in our brand new stadium but stranger things have happened. Maybe he brings in some "competition" only to let Brady take the reins?
Hell, we can even trade Carr to NE for thier 3rd rounder!
Draft Cedee Lamb and LB Kenneth Murray and BPA with 3 third rounders.
Then you get Brady to take over the offense lol.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Think Gruden swings for Brady?

Postby silver & black » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:50 am

Fuck that!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:36 pm

I know, screw Brady.
But, this has horse face written all over it if you ask me. I could see Brady going to Denver, winn8ng a superbowl and calling it quits. Elway would prefer to let Drew Lock sit another year anyways.
Why not us? A lot of people are sick of Carr, wouldn't you rather have the best to ever do it?
Just playing devil's advocate cuz I'm tired of the lame NFC games on today.
Id rather keep Carr 1 more year, give Mayock another draft and let the chips fall. If Carr sucks it'll truly be his last year regardless, so maybe we can look at QB'S then.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:17 pm

Well...... no. I'll take Carr over Brady. Not because he's better..... because I couldn't stomache Brady in silver and black... ever!

I'm probably one of the few that doesn't think Brady is the best ever, either. He was in a system that catered to his particular talents.... which is wise for any coach to provide. I seriously doubt we would even know who he is if he was with with any other team. plus..... I just think he's a fucking pussy!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:13 pm

I hear you Silver lol, I probably couldn't stamd seeing him in silver n black either. Just spit ballin.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:11 pm

I DO think Brady's the GOAT, but I don't want to sign him either. I suppose there are a lot of people who think it would make a great splash for our first season in Vegas. I actually think it would backfire.

We either need to shit or get off the pot. I don't want any 2-yr solutions.

If we stick w Carr, we go w him, give him about 3 more solid weapons and once and for all figure out if he's the guy for the next 6 yrs.

If not, let's draft a franchise guy and hope we can get a strong 1st season out of him the way a lot of teams have been able to do lately.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby 790thSFS » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:00 pm

I know so many Raider fans that think Carr is the problem and want to sign TB. I say fuck that as well. Carr is not the problem. We have a lot of holes. Offensive needs: Solid WR's. Defensive needs, LB's and DB's have been an issue. We can't expect TB to come in with our shitty def and win games. Give Carr some weapons to throw to!

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:10 pm

790thSFS wrote:I know so many Raider fans that think Carr is the problem and want to sign TB. I say fuck that as well. Carr is not the problem. We have a lot of holes. Offensive needs: Solid WR's. Defensive needs, LB's and DB's have been an issue. We can't expect TB to come in with our shitty def and win games. Give Carr some weapons to throw to!

Carr is the problem in so much as he plays scared. He hears footsteps and he's unloading the ball. He has never been the same since his injuries. I like Derek, but he gets paid way too much to play like a little, scared girl. If he can't regain what he was before the injuries, he needs to go.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:27 am

Are you guys insane?? FUCK YES I want Brady! Even at 50 he’s better than that POS Carr! Carr can’t win a game in cold weather & can’t beat KC so what’s the point of even having him? He’s sucked for 7 years & plays scared. He’s not a winner. We got a much better chance of beating KC with Brady than Carr bitch ass. Gruden already knows Carr’s not the guy. Sign Brady for 2 years & draft a QB. It’s set up perfectly. If we had Brady last year we’d have at least made the playoffs. Plus we can get picks or players if we dump Carr. The tuck rule was 20 years ago & nothing to do with today. Fuck Carr

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:10 pm

I agree with everything you said, Forbidden. I just don't want that fucking metro sexual on my team.... period! We roll with Carr one more year and then we pull out all the stops to get Trevor Lawrence next year.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum