We pick #12 and #19

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: We pick #12 and #19

Postby silver & black » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:58 am

What would you guys think about picking up Andy Dalton for the first season in Vegas? He isn't the best QB, granted, but he doesn't suck either. Plus, he won't play scared.

I'd be willing to wait another year for a QB if we bolstered the defensive talent and found a legit WR this year. Maybe see about drafting Trevor Lawrence next year... if it would be possible.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:00 pm

Andy Dalton is a downgrade from Carr. I’d rather steal Tannehill from TEN.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:06 pm

That works too. I know Dalton doesn't have Carr's skill set, but he has way bigger balls.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:08 pm

Just read an article that said based on the salary cap numbers they’re throwing around we’re going to have $73M in cap space in 2020.

Jesus. More than last year. It’s time to ducking load up that D man.

I’m talking about landing guys like DT DJ Reader, DE Ngakoue, MLB Littleton AND CB Byron Jones.

Players should be ready to come here now. They should see we’re ready to win. They should be stoked to come to Vegas in a brand new stadium.

We NEED stud defensive players and there’s NO reason anymore why we shouldn’t be able to get the fuckers. No reason at all. We have the cap space and the draft picks to make this a playoff team in 2020.

If we don’t make the playoffs next season, it’s all on the coaching, or it will be because of poor personnel decisions by Mayock. And I have more faith in Mayock to bring in the right guys than I do in Gruden and Cunningham to coach us to the playoffs.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:22 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Just read an article that said based on the salary cap numbers they’re throwing around we’re going to have $73M in cap space in 2020.

Jesus. More than last year. It’s time to ducking load up that D man.

I’m talking about landing guys like DT DJ Reader, DE Ngakoue, MLB Littleton AND CB Byron Jones.

Players should be ready to come here now. They should see we’re ready to win. They should be stoked to come to Vegas in a brand new stadium.

We NEED stud defensive players and there’s NO reason anymore why we shouldn’t be able to get the fuckers. No reason at all. We have the cap space and the draft picks to make this a playoff team in 2020.

If we don’t make the playoffs next season, it’s all on the coaching, or it will be because of poor personnel decisions by Mayock. And I have more faith in Mayock to bring in the right guys than I do in Gruden and Cunningham to coach us to the playoffs.

Agree 100%!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum